Warsaw Travel Guide

Warsaw Hotels

Warsaw Restaurants

• by needrest Written Aug 19, 2004

I came across this little cafe type mexican place while searching for somewhere to eat, but everywhere I went closed in 10 minutes. This place stays open until nine. It's just a small place to eat with a smoking room and a non-smoking room. You order at the counter and pick a place to sit and enjoy the food. Now, my husband and I do not like "authentic mexican", we think it is a bland food. This Taco Villa is more American- Mexican food. We each ordered a burrito and they were the biggest burritos I have ever seen. They don't skimp on anything!
    We were so full. They also serve Gyro's and egg rolls. They do serve on paper plates, but that's okay by me. I sure didn't mind.
    The staff was very friendly. They even came to my table to ask how I wanted my burrito topped. I am like the most picky person for food and service and this little place passed my tests all the way around. I hope someone will see this and get to enjoy some excellent food.

Favorite Dish: The burritos are terrific. Very large and stuffed with so much food.

• Adventure Travel

Instant Answers: Warsaw

Comments

Warsaw Travel Guide
Map of Warsaw