Webster Groves Travel Guide

Spring Flowers in My Garden

Webster Groves Shopping

• LauraWest's Profile Photo

by LauraWest Updated May 28, 2007

The Scholarship Foundation of St. Louis runs this shop and the original one on Clayton ( opposite the Galleria shopping mall). They provide no interest student loans to college students. but more important to me (yes, It is all about me!) are the high quality women's clothing I find there every time I stop by!! I am sure the most well-to-do people in the area donate their clothing and accessories there. I find so many great labels with so much wear left in them, too. Some are new, either worn once, I guess, or some have the tags still on. Honest, most of my wardrobe comes from this place!

There's a smaller section for men's clothes and children's also. There is a large section just for designer labels, for women only. I haven't bought any yet, but they have jewelry and shoes. Other accessories are barely worth looking at, but I did find a nice leather belt last time.

I have an older tip on this place in my St. Louis section.

What to pay: $2 to $40 or more -- most are in the $4 to $7 range

had to wait till closed, so cars aren't in front
    • Eco-Tourism

Webster Groves Local Customs

• LauraWest's Profile Photo

by LauraWest Written Dec 18, 2007

Some communities,in the USA, have neighborhoods with very little flower gardening going on. I've noticed many people are satisfied with a green lawn & little else to tend. Then, some neighborhoods, such as mine, many people have flower gardens. And they have bird baths, bird houses and bird feeders, too. Mine is one of the later! And I wouldn't have it any other way!

Here's a picture of my bird bath, which I try to keep fresh water in all year round. The bath came with the house! I enjoy watching the birds bath and drink. I get about 8 different kinds, normally.

I love it when people walk past my house and admire my garden. And I love to walk around and look at other gardens,too.

Part of my gardens

Instant Answers: Webster Groves

Comments

Webster Groves Travel Guide
Map of Webster Groves