Weston Restaurants

Best Rated Restaurants in Weston

• Davidp1952's Profile Photo

O'Mally's 1842 Irish Pub: O'Mally's 1842 Irish Pub

by Davidp1952 Written Oct 4, 2002

Located in the cellars of the oldest brewery west of the Hudson River. You can enjoy Irish beer 55 feet below ground. The Weston Brewing Company was first established in 1842 but closed 75 years ago due to prohibition. It reopened in 1997.

Favorite Dish: Unfortunately it was closed on our recent trip. We will go back soon and report on the food and beer.

• Mette-DK's Profile Photo

O'Malley's: Creamy Irish Ale

by Mette-DK Updated Apr 4, 2011

It looks like a somewhat normal structure, and we expected a normal pub inside. However, upon entering, we went down a flight of stairs, and in turn entered a narrow brick tunnel into the cellar. We could hear the music immediately, a talented American-Irishman belting out familiar songs from his ancestral homeland. The place was busy, interesting, and had a great feel inside. The signature cream ale did not disappoint, and after a thirst quenching cider, I joined Mette in a few of these. There were all types of people in here, and it was very entertaining. Highly recommended. The building dates to 1842. Follow the website address for a list of entertainment.

• Beer Tasting

• Maria250's Profile Photo

O'Malley's Pub: Weston Irish Festival

by Maria250 Updated Aug 7, 2011

source: www.westonirish.com/OMALLEYS.html

The 12th annual event on October 14, 15 & 16, 2011 features fifteen acts on four stages, including the premiere acts in Irish music. Headlining this year's festival are: Screaming Orphans and The Mickey Finns. Also appearing are Reverse Cowboy, Flannigan's Right Hook, Three Dollar Band, Connacht Town, Tullamore, Eddie Delahunt, and Bob Reeder.

• Beer Tasting
    • Music
    • Festivals

• basstbn's Profile Photo

Main Street Galleria: Old-fashioned soda shop

by basstbn Written Jan 2, 2005

I was intrigued by the old-fashioned soda shop that was included in the Main Street Galleria, one of the many gift shops along Main Street. It was a fine place to get a quick, light meal - sandwich, chips, soda. Nothing special, but inexpensive and a trip down memory lane.

• basstbn's Profile Photo

The Sweet Suite: Coffees & Candies

by basstbn Updated Jan 9, 2005

Old-fashioned sweets shop meets contemporary coffee shop. In a timeless ritual, kids count out their pennies and nickels to buy a supply of candy. Meanwhile, fashionably dressed visitors roll out the bills for the latest trendy espresso concoction. What a neat place!

Favorite Dish: Only here once, but I went for my standard mocha latte. It was quite good.

• JEH15343's Profile Photo

O'Malley's: Rich Irish Cuisine

by JEH15343 Updated Apr 4, 2011
    Kristin and I inside O'Malley's

The restaurant has apparently been around for a very long time. It's in an old building, but don't let that stop you! The ambience is very authentic Irish. There is Irish decor everywhere. The staff is extremely polite and outgoing. They have great beer and food. The prices are reasonable, and the portions are generous. They also have an old pub that is downstairs in an old cellar I believe. I hear they have live Irish music there often, however we did not go inside this time.

Favorite Dish: I had the beef and potatoes. It was so good. I am typically not a huge beef fan, but the sauce they cooked it in was divine! They gave me so much I actually got two meals out of the deal!

• Wine Tasting
    • Singles

Instant Answers: Weston

Comments

Weston Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Weston restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Weston sightseeing.