Butte Restaurants

inside
    by EllenH
  • 2 eggs, hash browns, corned beef hash and toast
    2 eggs, hash browns, corned beef hash...
    by EllenH
  • Restaurants
    by Sunshine64

Most Recent Restaurants in Butte

• Lydia's of Butte: EXPENSIVE & NOT WORTH IT!

by NoWay4Me Written Jun 20, 2007

I was shocked at the prices for the offerings! Many steaks topped $35, and this is in Butte! The steak, when I finally got it, was ok, but tasted old. The place is "Real Fancy" but the food is very usual. Really don't think I can recommend it because of the price and quality.

Favorite Dish: Steak, obviously brined!

• EllenH's Profile Photo

Gamers cafe: Huge cheap breakfast

by EllenH Written Mar 19, 2006

inside

It was St. Patrick's day in Butte so everyone was festive. We ordered corned beef hash with hash browns, over easy eggs and dark rye toast....all for $5.95 and we SPLIT it and could still not finish our meal.

• La Hacienda: Fantastic Mexican Food in Uptown Butte!

by Muzzy123 Updated Oct 24, 2005

I'm originally from California (sorry :) ) I constantly crave the kind of fresh tacqueria style food that I thrived on there. Until I ate at this place, I thought I was condemned to eat the truck-stop style Mexican food that predominates in Montana. La Hacienda delivers fresh authentic food that is very delicious. It is located in an old historical building in Uptown, which the new owners have lovingly restored.

They only have a beer and wine license, so you can't get a real Margarita there, but they have a large selection of Mexican, domestic and micro-brews as well as a basic selection of wines (who wants wine with Mexican, anyway?)

Favorite Dish: My favorite might suprise some people. They make a really excellent steak, served Mexican-style with chipotle butter--mmmmmmmm.

• Camping
    • National/State Park

• butte's Profile Photo

D & L Chinese Buffet: Chinese! Yum!

by butte Written Dec 15, 2002

Great Chinese dishes at a great price. But if your not into buffets try The Asia Gardens, or the Hong Kong Restaurant. But for a very unique experience of Buttes past, try the Pekin Noodle Parlor. Some say it's the best chinese food in the world!

The Lamplighter: The Lamplighter

by Sunshine64 Updated Sep 24, 2002

Decor is nothing to write home about, but the food is non-stop. The dinners are served with peel & eat shrip as an appetizer, bread, and pasta - all serverd family style. You also get a salad, andchoice of potato with your meal. No veggies though :(

Favorite Dish: Prime Rib. I had the 'Petite Cut'. There are 4 cuts, and the petite cut is the second smallest. I swear it weighted 5 lbs. I don't think I even at 1/2 of it.

The M&M Bar & Cafe: The M&M Bar & Cafe

by Sunshine64 Updated Sep 24, 2002

Like a lot of places in Uptown Butte, the M&M is a landmark. Most of the seating is at the counter by the grill, or at the bar. There are a few tables in the back. And, of course, there are video gambling machines.

Favorite Dish: This was my introduction to the Pasty. It's an Irish dish (but, strangely enough, I never had one in Ireland?), that's kind of like a cross between a calzone and a pot pie. (Shaped like a calzone, but crust like a pot pie). It has meat, potatoes and onions inside, and comes covered with gravy. Very down-home tasting.

The Acoma: The Acoma

by Sunshine64 Written Aug 25, 2002

Interesting decor. Purple lighting at the ceiling. Little semi-circle booths like on 'All My Children' from back in the day.

Favorite Dish: Beef Barley Soup - The best I've ever had. Also tried Beef Fingers (like Chicken Fingers, only with teryaki seasoned beef inside). They were served with ranch dressing, and were pretty tasty.

Instant Answers: Butte

Comments

Butte Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Butte restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Butte sightseeing.