East Glacier Park Restaurants

• Restaurants
    by 10eke

Best Rated Restaurants in East Glacier Park

• daleka's Profile Photo

Serrano's: Really good Mexican food in East Glacier? Really?

by daleka Written Aug 31, 2007

It was pouring rain and freezing, but this place was packed in a sleepy Montana town at 9 on a Thursday night. The inside had a nice ambiance but we sat out on the covered patio under a heat lamp, so it was tolerable, even pleasant, in the forty-degree weather (in August - although the next day way eighty degrees). Unfortunately we had to sit down right after and right next to a twenty-top (large party) who were all eating, so it took a good thirty minutes for our food. I ended up gorging on chips and salsa since I hadn't eaten all day and just wanted to eat and go to sleep, but when it arrived, it was worth the wait. Perfectly-cooked chicken is a rare thing but it existed here. The mole sauce was pretty spot-on too, and they made pretty decent margaritas. The service was good even though the server was stressed, which I can understand with that many orders. I would highly suggest it to anyone in or near the town of East Glacier, Montana.

Favorite Dish: Chiles rellenos - I didn't get it, but my mom did, and it made me wish I'd had it instead.

• Hiking and Walking

• Tri's Profile Photo

A good place for a pitt stop...

by Tri Written Aug 26, 2002

A good place for a pitt stop is The Two Sister's Cafe, near Babb, MT.
    The owner/cook is a grouch.

Favorite Dish: Blackberry pie a la mode!!!!

Instant Answers: East Glacier Park

Comments

East Glacier Park Restaurants

Reviews and photos of East Glacier Park restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for East Glacier Park sightseeing.

View all East Glacier Park hotels