Gardiner Restaurants

by pulgaron

Best Rated Restaurants in Gardiner

Park Street Grill and Cafe: delightful dinner

by kazander Updated Sep 27, 2005

We wandered into the Park Street Grill and Cafe on our first night in Gardiner. We just squeeked in before closing time. The resturant is only open in the summer time, and closes about 10pm. The room is done with a light wood interior, it is quite spacious inside. We were ushered to a little nook of a booth towards the back. Although the booth itself was big, it felt closed off from the rest of the big room, very cozy!

Favorite Dish: We split the chicken parmesan, which was prety good. I think we also split a dessert, but I don't recall what it was. I also had the huckleberry lemonade which was tasty but there are not free refills as with the regular lemonade. i think next time I would just go for regular. The huckleberry seems to be a tourist hook if you ask me, it was like $2.50 a glass...

The Yellowstone Mine: breakfast buffet

by kazander Updated Sep 27, 2005

The Yellowstone Mine (from what I have read) Is supposed to be quite a great place to dine. I didn't find it to be that "great". It was okay, passable, but nothing exciting. The service, not so hot, the atmosphere, quite dark, and the food was "eh". But it was cheap and easy, maybe dinner is a better bet, I'll never know.

Town Cafe: old fashioned breakfast

by kazander Updated Sep 27, 2005

I know it's supposed to be a historic building, but this place was kinda dumpy if you ask me. It was like an ancient VFW hall or something, just dingy with weird, random, paraphenalia hanging on the one wall. The resturant is behind the gift shop. They were super understaffed when we were there. This was not the "Loft" resturant, which is supposed to be nicer, I don't think that was an option for breakfast, at least we didn't notice it.

Favorite Dish: The food was OK, same old breakfast stuff. I think I got a bagel or an english muffin or something. there are only so many scrambled eggs a girl can eat!

• Various: Restaurants We Visited

by kgreaves Written Jul 22, 2004

Helen's Corral-The burgers live up to the hype! They are huge and delicious! Kids loved them.

Antler Pub and Grill-Inside the Comfort Inn. Good food, reasonable prices, good service. Full menu for dinner.

Outlaws Pizza-Very average. We asked for beef topping and got about an ounce of ground beef on a large pizza.

Wokking Panda-Probably the WORST Chinese food we've had. Very bland and very expensive.

Town Cafe--Good, hearty breakfast. Good prices and service.

Sawtooth Deli-Great sandwiches, but very expensive. Eclectic menu. All homemade.

Favorite Dish: Almost forgot one. Breakfast buffet at the Best Western was quite good and very reasonably priced.

• hoz's Profile Photo

Two Bit Saloon: Best steak in the West

by hoz Written Aug 9, 2009

We asked a local where to eat good yet cheap and he recommended the Two Bit Saloon. The place is a dive localed on 2nd street in Gardnier. There were a couple young guys tending the outside grill, low key alternative music was playing on a boom box.

I choose a 9 oz rib eye but when it came it looked more like 12-16oz. Maybe they were out of the small ones and made a sub. After eating tough shoe leather at a steakhouse in Ogallala and a less than desirable piece of beef at another Nebraska truck stop I was ready for some PRIME CUT.

The Two Bit did not disappoint. The steak was nicely marbled, arrived medium as I asked, and almost melted in my mouth. The "Cowboy beans" were a nice compliment and the small ear of corn was tastefully seasoned.

But it was the single strawberry that cinched the deal.

As I stuffed a fiver in the tip jar I shouted "You Guys do it RIGHT". There were rounds of appreciation from the other patrons.

Favorite Dish: STEAK

• Hiking and Walking

Instant Answers: Gardiner

Comments

Gardiner Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Gardiner restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Gardiner sightseeing.