York Travel Guide

York Hotels

• Hampton Inn York

309 West David Drive, York, Nebraska, 68467, United States

• Palmer Inn York

2426 S Lincoln Avenue, (formerly Best Western), York, Nebraska, 68467, United States

Good for: Business

• New Victorian Inn York

3724 S Lincoln Ave, (formerly Quality Inn), York, Nebraska, 68467, United States

• York-Days Inn

4619 South Lincoln Avenue, I-80 & Hwy 81, York, Nebraska, 68467, United States

Satisfaction: Average

Good for: Couples

• Super 8 York

4112 South Lincoln Avenue, I-80 - US 81, York, Nebraska, 68467-0532, United States

Satisfaction: Terrible

York Restaurants

COME ON IN 4 more images

by Rich62 Updated Oct 30, 2006

AN EXCELLENT RESTAURANT WITH A LONG, STABLE HISTORY. I think they have been serving excellent food for over 50 years.

Favorite Dish: On Husker game days, their salad bar is outstanding. Otherwise, the menu has lots of good selections on it. You will find something you like.

Yesterday (October 29, 2006) we had their Sunday Brunch (served from 10 am until 2 pm). Omigosh it was soooooooo good! I told the waitress it was the best brunch we had ever had. She told us that everything was made from scratch. The other couple with us grabbed the bill so I didn't get to see the cost, but it might have been about $10. Well worth it.

• Seniors

A BRAND NEW STARBUCKS IN YORK, NEBRASKA 1 more image

by Rich62 Updated Aug 12, 2006

I'm hooked on Starbucks, I love it.

Favorite Dish: In the summer, a nice vanilla Frappe, in the winter a Hazelnut latte. decaf, please.

• Women's Travel
    • Business Travel

• York Hotels

8 Hotels in York

99 Reviews and Opinions

York Transportation

THIS IS THE JOHN KOHL DEALERSHIP 1 more image

by Rich62 Written Aug 12, 2006

I recently bought a car from the John Kohl dealership in York. (Its located on the strip leading north to York from the interstate) They were a pleasure to deal with, very up-front and honest with me. I don't like dealing for cars but they made it as painless as possible.

• Business Travel

GASOLINE AVAILABLE HERE, OF COURSE 4 more images

by Rich62 Written Feb 28, 2006

THE HUGE PETRO TRUCK STOP IS LOCATED ON THE SOUTHWEST CORNER OF THE YORK EXIT ON INTERSTATE 80.

HERE YOU CAN EAT AT THEIR RESTAURANT, BUY CONVENIENCE FOOD, USE RESTROOMS, GAS UP THE CAR, BUY MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS, WATCH THE WEATHER CHANNEL ON TV, STRETCH YOUR LEGS, AND WALK YOUR DOG.

• Ask a Question

Got a question about York? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers

York Warnings and Dangers

• by nebedbugs Updated Jul 29, 2007

You do not want to stay at the York Best Western Palmer Inn. It is full of BED BUGS!! My sisters and I were bitten by them when we stayed there earlier this month. They also have lousy housekeeping service. They can't even change two beds in one room!! Nor can they take the dirty, used towels that we took the time to fold for them. We did not even get fresh towels. We will never stay at this Best Western or any other again. It is pretty bad when they don't even empty the garbage; but that is how the owner are. They don't care about their customers; to them it is all about money. Please do not stay here.

• School Holidays

Instant Answers: York

Comments

York Travel Guide
Map of York