Incline Village Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Incline Village

• Wild Alaska Fish Co: Questionable hygiene

by jhedi Written Nov 4, 2010

Should have heeded the first warning sign when sat down and the grooved surface of the table was not clean but did not; so many other reviews on other sites had spoken highly of this place. The table wasn't clean the restrooms weren't clean (as a former restaurant worker I know this is a very bad sign) and then.... Sipping on my cold beer (good cold beer) watching the lone waitress hustle to wait table, handle the cash register and take out the trash, return to bring our plates to the table without washing her hands! I pointed this out to her and the reply was "oh that was just the recycled bottles". I saw the white plastic bucket she carried out the door and it was clearly quite dirty. My wife was so distressed with me by this time I shut up. My wife's meal was a very mediocre crab cake and I pushed my fried salmon around the plate along with a vast serving of fired potatoes no two people could have eaten.
    I would never set foot in the place again and would caution all who are inclined to dine here to form their own judgment from observation.

• Spa and Resort

• DSwede's Profile Photo

Steakhouse in Crystal Bay Club: 5-star Great Stakes

by DSwede Updated Nov 30, 2008

It was renovated around 2005, it now serves some of the best stakes in the region. The casino is not much to brag about, but the food is. Great wine list and trimmings to go along with it.

Favorite Dish: Great steaks and fish!!

• DSwede's Profile Photo

Lone Eagle Grill: 5-star all around

by DSwede Updated Nov 30, 2008

Located on the lake in a huge lodge-style building, the Lone Eagle Grill has something for every appetite!

On the nice days you can enjoy an unblocked view of the lake and the mountains in the distance.

On the bad days, you can tuck in with a Hot Toddy and enjoy your roast near the huge fire place.

Favorite Dish: Steak, seafood, veggies... you name it, they make their recipes from scratch daily.

• orcoastgirl's Profile Photo

The Lone Eagle Grille, the Hyatt, Incline Village: Very Nice Birthday Lunch at the Lone Eagle Grille

by orcoastgirl Written May 31, 2007
    Boysenberry Cheesecake

We loved the ambiance at the Lone Eagle Grille, it is located at the Hyatt hotel in Incline Village. While we waited for our table, we enjoyed the views out in the back of the property and lingered by the fire pits. I had the ahi entree which was very good with a glass of Sparkling wine. After lunch I went down to the beach to relax on the lounge chair and the waitress brought down a slice of boysenberry cheesecake with a candle on it for my birthday.

A very nice touch in a lovely setting.

Favorite Dish: Ahi tune entree, boysenberry cheesecake

Black Bear Deli and Bakery: A great alternative to Starbucks

by BLewJay Written Sep 22, 2006

Yes, even in the Incline Village, Starbucks has a foothold on the locals and tourist alike. But, low and behold, there is another place that serves better coffee and food (can you say Sri Lankan Cuisine), and you don't have to worry about lines out the door. We happen to run across the Black Bear Deli & Bakery when we were picking up my birthday cake.

Favorite Dish: It was a find on our last day in Incline Village, but we will return...3 cups of coffee.

Ernie's International Pastry Specialities: Quality makes the difference

by BLewJay Updated Sep 9, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Their motto says it all; "For Every Occasion...Quality Makes the Difference". A family run business that makes goodies the way they are supposed to be made!!!

Favorite Dish: Since it was my birthday, LJ contacted Ernie's to see what was available. They came up with a huge Carrot Cake topped with sour cream icing...so delicious, so moist!!! In addition to that, I've also had Dobos (7-layer torte), Wiener Schnitzel, Beef Porkolt & Nockerln.

The Wildflower Café: Good and healthy

by BLewJay Written Sep 4, 2006

After one of our softball games, we went looking for a place to eat. So we hopped in the car, drove down the main street in Incline Village and found The Wildflower Café. Great location, delicious food, seating outside, but can get crowded (depending on the day).

Favorite Dish: We had the opportunity to visit twice, the first time, LJ selected the 3-Stack Buttermilk Pancake with sausage patty while I had the Turkey Salad Sandwich (turkey breast, walnuts, grapes, lettuce & tomato with seasoned fries). The second time, LJ had the 3-Egg Omelette with pepper jack cheese and green onion while I had the Croissanwich (scrambled eggs, ham & Swiss cheese on a large buttery croissant with home fries).

Cafe Biltmore: Prime Rib at a great price

by BLewJay Updated Sep 21, 2004

Gamble, eat and have fun

The Cafe Biltmore is a favorite for both locals and visitors alike...they serve traditional coffee shop fare at affordable prices. As you relax in the garden setting, you can choose from the famous Biltmore Breakfast, prime rib (for $6.95), juicy burgers, sandwiches stacked with freshly carved meats or specials made daily.

Favorite Dish: We both had the 10 oz. Prime Rib (with a garden salad, baked potato, steamed vegetables and homemade rolls).

• Casino and Gambling

• natehibbs's Profile Photo

The Wildflower Cafe: Best breakfast in California and Nevada!!!

by natehibbs Updated Apr 17, 2003

Robin at The Wildflower Cafe

Having breakfast at the Wildflower Cafe is like having breakfast with a great group of friends. The food is outstanding, the owners are exceptionally nice, and the staff is one of the best. Plus the prices are right on the mark. HUGE breakfast burritos w/ tons of fillings (not just scambled egg) for around seven bucks. Awesome omelettes for 5 or 6 dinero...can't beat it. This place is especially great on a chilly winter morning for a cup o' joe and a batch of walnut spice pancakes!

Favorite Dish: The breakfast burritos are outstanding (especially with chorizo, if you care for it) but the best dish I've had at the Wildflower Cafe is definately the walnut spiced pancakes. Huge walnut pieces and the perfect amount of cinnamon and sweetness makes these delectable creations a must have in any visit to Incline Village. The orange french toast is also quite good. I'd eat here everyday if I could!

• Skiing and Boarding
    • Sailing and Boating

Instant Answers: Incline Village

Comments

Incline Village Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Incline Village restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Incline Village sightseeing.

View all Incline Village hotels