Live Music, Las Vegas

Know about this? Rate It!

• Live Music
    by Yaqui
  • Live Music
    by Yaqui
    Acoustic Soul rocked my face off
    by jessicawill

by Avivalongo Updated Jun 15, 2012

While attending an event recently at The Four Seasons in Las Vegas I was witness to a great a gorgeous singer and her band. Her name is Patty Powers and I cannot tell you how she moved me. Her voice was exceptional and even though I didn't stay til the end of the night, while my husband and I were there, Patty seemed to sing every genre of music and kept everyone dancing. Incredible. Shes got a website, www.pattypowers.com!!

by Avivalongo Updated Jun 15, 2012

by Avivalongo Written Jun 15, 2012

While attending an event recently at The Four Seasons in Las Vegas I was witness to a gorgeous singer and her band. Her name is Patty Powers and I cannot tell you how she moved me. Her voice was exceptional and even though I didn't stay til the end of the night, while my husband and I were there, Patty seemed to sing every genre of music and kept everyone dancing. Incredible. Shes got a website, www.pattypowers.com!!

by Avivalongo Written Jun 15, 2012

• Music

• Cabo Wabo: Acoustic Soul the best cover band in Las Vegas!

by jessicawill Written Apr 3, 2010
    Acoustic Soul rocked my face off

I checked out every single cover-band in Vegas. You really can't go wrong... But Acoustic Soul was the best cover band I have ever seen. The violin player and the lead singer were amazing. Not your typical Cooke cutter approach. My friends and I were just walking by and fell in love with these guys. We are coming to back to vegas next month just to see them!!!!

Dress Code: The less the better... They really don't care. My friends and I got free tequila... We were ten gorgeous girls, I'd hope so.

• Beer Tasting

• LiliCanada's Profile Photo

Nine Fine Irishmen: The best time ever!

by LiliCanada Written May 17, 2009

Nine Fine Irishmen is in New York New York hotel.
    We saw a band from Dublin, Ireland and went back 2 nights later to see them again, they were so good.

The bar is all wood of course, clunky wooden tables and benches/stools. Very fun FUN crowd comes to this place. Friendly people. There's a couple of Vegas regulars that dance up a storm in this bar. Adorable old guy named Reginald and an older woman who dresses to the nines (no pun intended).

Dress Code: You can wear jeans in this bar. Seems most people dress up anyway because they go for supper before coming to the bars.

• Yaqui's Profile Photo

Live Music - Free: Fremont Street Excitment

by Yaqui Written Apr 19, 2009

What is great about Vegas, is there is always some sort of live, but free entertainment. Fremont Street, especially during those holiday weeks or weekends makes sure to entertain all guest to the street. Lots of great entertainment even along the strip. The Fremont Experience web site is a excellent source for the schedules of live entertainment.

• Photography

• hotlipz's Profile Photo

Live Music: From Crooners to Boy Bands - LV has it all!

by hotlipz Written Apr 21, 2006

People often ask me what it is I see in Vegas and why I've been back so often. Well, apart from all the obvious reasons some of which are listed in my travel page there are the live shows and for me more importantly, the live music. In the UK you can regularly pay over £75 for a ticket to see any of your favourite bands but in Vegas I have seen some fantastic live music for about £25 a ticket - they can even be booked online before you go. As an example. On my las trip to Las Vegas we saw The Killers (wow), the Proclaimers (Scotlands best) and Jim Belushi's Blues Band - in one vacation!!!!

In 2000 we also saw Sir Tom Jones in the MGM for a fraction of the price our friends in the UK paid and in a far more intimate venue where you could eat and drink as well as watch this amazing Welsh star.

The Hard Rock is a very good place for live music. Check out their website. Some of the best British Bands like Depeche Mode and Bloc Party.

• Sinbad's Lounge: Live Entertainment in the Aladdin Hotel

by tamale323 Written Apr 18, 2005

At Sinbad's Lounge in the Aladdin Hotel, there is always a great live band playing. It is located above the casino level. It has a dance floor right in front of the band, a large circle bar and lots of tables to sit at. On numerous occasions, we have partied the night away and enjoyed all of the music.

Dress Code: You can show up however you like. We have been in there casual, dressy, & in shorts.

• pamstravels's Profile Photo

The Bar at Times Square: Sing Along With The Dualing Piano's!

by pamstravels Updated Feb 26, 2005

New York Hotel

In the New York New York Hotel & Casino there is a bar called The Bar at Times Square where the dualing piano's play for hours and the drinks flow quickly! The piano players bring the audience into the show by playing songs that you didn't think you would ever sing in public. They pick people in the audience to help create skits along with the music. What a riot!

The music is non-stop because the musicians will switch out to create a seamless sing-a-long. My voice was hoarse when by the time we left the bar. I actually sang the theme song from Cheers. Either I was smashed or the atmosphere lent itself to my humiliation. I will definately go back though.

Get there early if you want a seat otherwise it is standing room only.

Dress Code: It gets really hot in the bar when it is standing room only. T-shirt and jeans.

• goingsolo's Profile Photo

Live Music: Live music and lounge acts

by goingsolo Written Jul 14, 2004

Ava Bar Mirage Hotel

One of the great things about Vegas nightlife is the number of bars and lounges which provide free entertainment. One night you can blow it out on floor seats to O and the next sit back and listen to great live music while sipping cocktails. Actually, you can even do both in the same night.

Many places along the Strip have free live music performances. One of my favorite spots was the Ava Bar at the Mirage.

• goingsolo's Profile Photo

Fontana Bar: Fontana Bar

by goingsolo Written Jun 7, 2004

Fontana Bar at the Bellagio

This is a great laid back spot at the Bellagio. The outer section of the bar overlooks the casino. Inside, there are tables (a drink minimum, I think) and live music. You can also see the Bellagio fountain show from the table area. The live music is great and its a great place to sit and watch the Bellagio "scene"

Dress Code: Fairly casual. I don't know if they'll let you in in shorts, but plenty of people in the casino were casually dressed and had no trouble getting in.

• UK_GUY_LOVES_VEGAS's Profile Photo

Double Down Saloon: Double Pleasure at The Double Down Saloon

by UK_GUY_LOVES_VEGAS Written Jun 1, 2003

What a great place. This is a great dive bar. The walls are covered in murals, there is no lock on the toilet door (which opens onto the bar) and the house cocktail is called ass juice. This place is quite small, but friendly, with one of the best juke boxes I have ever heard, live entertainement and good beers. If you just wanna chill with the locals give this place a try.

Dress Code: Dress how you want to.

• photochaser's Profile Photo

Cool outdoor fun

by photochaser Updated Oct 19, 2002

Harrah's has a great outside bar with live music. We spent a few hours here having a wonderful time. The bartenders are just like the one's in the movies. Spinning the bottles around in the air and doing outrageous tricks! They did a lot of free shots around the bar & made everyone feel included.

Dress Code: very casual, like everything else in Vegas!

• Brendan's Irish Pub: Brendan's Irish Pub

by MaulLove Written Aug 26, 2002

Has Guiness (Of course!), a wide assortment of Irish themed beverages and food. Bands play just about every night, some of theme are pretty skilled. Lots of Irish lads and lasses work there, giving a somewhat authentic note. Seeing as how I have yet to go to Ireland though, I cannot be an accurate judge.

Dress Code: Pretty lenient, don't worry too much about it.

Instant Answers: Las Vegas