Other Shows, Las Vegas

Know about this? Rate It!

I'll take this one!
    by RavensWing
  • Donnie and Marie Tickets at the Flamingo in Vegas
    Donnie and Marie Tickets at the Flamingo...
    by deecat
    Oh So Yummy!
    by RavensWing
  • Easty's Profile Photo

Luxor Hotel: Bar Shows

by Easty Written Jun 10, 2004
    Bar Show at the Luxor

When we were planning to go to Las Vegas, we wanted to see a show. We later found out that the 2 shows that we wanted to see almost cost the same as the room at the casino. We decided to see a bar show at our casino, the Luxor. It is a great way to see a professional band. The music was more suited for me than it was for my parents. But we all had a good time.

Dress Code: Casual at the Bar

• gkitzmil's Profile Photo

Gladys Knight: Flamingo showroom

by gkitzmil Updated Mar 1, 2004

GLADYS KNIGHT

Flamingo showroom
    You may have dinner and see the incomparable Gladys Knight in concert for only $60 per person.
    Dine in style at The Flamingo Room, Peking Market or Alta Villa and then witness the talents of ten time Grammy winner Gladys Knight in the cozy Flamingo showroom.

• Christlike's Profile Photo

Free Nighttime Shows

by Christlike Updated Jul 15, 2003

There are a few shows which are best seen at night. Here is a list of the following shows, all of which I have a description and list of hours under my "Must See Activities" on my Las Vegas page.

~ The fountains at Bellagio
    ~ The Fremont Experience
    ~ The erupting volcano at the Mirage

• TempNomad's Profile Photo

Jubilee at Bally's: Jubilee! Topless and glitzy, but disappointing.

by TempNomad Updated Apr 29, 2003

This really takes place topless

Jubilee is touted as being like the original Las Vegas shows. That's why we went. I'll admit, I really wanted to see the feathers and shiny baubles. We were told it was a topless show before we went, and it was. It was the strangest topless show I have ever seen. The dancers looked like they didn't realize they weren't wearing anything on top. Bizarre.

There were feathers, which I loved. There was glitzy, shiny stuff, which I loved. However, the Samson and Delilah show was just weird and although it had huge fall-away sets, it just didn't look impressive. It looked thrown together. Same goes for the Titanic scene. Who knew there was a lingerie show right before it sank??

I liked the dance numbers, and the interim acts. The funniest part was seeing the reactions of the people in the audience. I felt bad for the dancers, they seemed to work really hard. The audience was NOT into it, however.

If you are going to go, buy the cheap seats, and definitely use the $5 off coupon in the Bally's/Paris book.

Dress Code: Anything goes. You can wear dress up stuff or casual. There are drinks available at a bar.

• Theater Travel

• Sharrie's Profile Photo

Siegfried & Roy Theater in The Mirage: Show of the Century

by Sharrie Updated Jan 22, 2003

Show of the Century - SIEGFRIED & ROY + THE ROYAL WHITE TIGERS at the Siegfried & Roy Theater in The Mirage.

This incredible show is directed by John Napier, the Tony award-winning artist responsible for musicals such as 'Cats', 'Starlight Express', 'Les Misérables' and 'Phantom of the Opera'. Features 88 great cast members & the Royal White Tigers and the White Lions of Timbavati.

Reserved your ticket (online) and just be captivated by the glitz & stars of Vegas!

Showtimes:
    Friday and Saturday: 7:30 and 11:00 pm.
    Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday: 7:30 pm.
    Dark Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Dress Code: Smart casual.

• Sharrie's Profile Photo

EFX

by Sharrie Updated Jan 22, 2003

Another good choice of sight & sound extravaganza, MGM GRAND'S 'EFX': Michael Crawford, the 'Phantom of the Opera star' leading star was the main attraction in this special effects $41 million large-scale production.

Lots of great songs, dancing, flying saucers... Very glitz! Spectacular!

• 100ACRE's Profile Photo

POPULAR SHOWS IN VEGAS

by 100ACRE Written Dec 9, 2002

Popular shows:

-- 'O'
    -- Mystere
    -- Blue Man Group and
    -- Danny Gans

Buy your show tickets in advance of arriving to Las Vegas.

At a 7 p.m. show, you'll have more energy to enjoy the show.

At a 10 p.m. show, you can eat a leisurely dinner, but you
    might be a bit tired when the show is over at midnight.

Make dinner reservations close to the theater and give yourself
    at least two hours to eat. Don't be rushed.

• Shows:Fountain at...

by srrizzo Written Aug 26, 2002

Shows:
    Fountain at Bellagio
    Forum shops at Ceasars
    Volcano and White tigers at the Mirage
    Pirate Battle at Treasure Island
    Shops at the Desert Passage at the Aladdin
    Show in the sky at the Rio (every hour 5PM – 8PM)
    Fremont street experience (light show downtown)
    $ Canal at the Venetian
    $$ Circe de Soleil , “Mystere” at Treasure Island
    $$ Circe de Soleil, “O” at Bellagio
    $$ Blue man Group at Luxor

Dancing at the Rio

• slabeaume's Profile Photo

Here is the new Desert Inn. I...

by slabeaume Written Aug 26, 2002

Here is the new Desert Inn. I recently heard that they actually put on lightening and thunderstorm inside the shopping area, complete with rain. Although I believe the rain falls into a lake and not on the walkways. Sounds really neat. If I'd known about this before we went, we might have gone to check it out. Maybe next time.

• binnie's Profile Photo

Ballys theatre to see Love him...

by binnie Written Aug 24, 2002

Ballys theatre to see Love him tender . steve Connolly Elvis show.
    he mostly did Elvis songs, but then surprised us with offsprings 'Pretty fly for a White guy' and We will rock you, Queen.
    very good entertainer. went into the crowd to see the audience respond.

Dress Code: Anything goes.

Instant Answers: Las Vegas