Know about this? Rate It!
Not such a clean place
Walk ten minutes off of the strip and you'll see where all the garbage goes. The strip is amazing, so clean and yet there are so many people. Walk a bit, and you'll see something different.
The REAL Las Vegas!
As you leave the last of the wedding chapels behind you on Las Vegas Blvd you see this sign -- pointing to the REAL downtown for those who live here:)
To have a real American experience, go to a shooting range, rent a gun (handgun or even machinegun), buy a box of rounds and go ahead!
Just off the Strip at the...
Just off the Strip at the Hilton is a Trekkies' wonderland. We were too cheap to take the 'ride', but did enjoy looking around in all the Star Trek shops.
There's also a really big...
There's also a really big cactus garden by --- I think it's Mrs. M's Chocolates. It's a very nicely maintained botanical garden.
The Morman Temple. Great view,...
The Morman Temple. Great view, espically at night. Drive north on Las Vegas Blvd. to Bonanza, turn right on Bonanza and drive about 6 miles until you see the temple before you.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Las Vegas Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Sungai Besi Hotels
- Manasota Key Hotels
- Gebeng Hotels
- Bermuda Hotels
- Florida Off The Beaten Path
- Chicago Off The Beaten Path
- Venice Off The Beaten Path
- Boston Off The Beaten Path
- Tennessee Off The Beaten Path
- DAY TRIPS AROUND MUMBAI
- Philadelphia Off The Beaten Path
- Key West Off The Beaten Path
- Outside Rome
- Texas Off The Beaten Path
- Mackinac Island Off The Beaten Path
- Washington D.C. Off The Beaten Path