Know about this? Rate It!
The REAL Las Vegas!
As you leave the last of the wedding chapels behind you on Las Vegas Blvd you see this sign -- pointing to the REAL downtown for those who live here:)
To have a real American experience, go to a shooting range, rent a gun (handgun or even machinegun), buy a box of rounds and go ahead!
There's also a really big...
There's also a really big cactus garden by --- I think it's Mrs. M's Chocolates. It's a very nicely maintained botanical garden.
Just off the Strip at the...
Just off the Strip at the Hilton is a Trekkies' wonderland. We were too cheap to take the 'ride', but did enjoy looking around in all the Star Trek shops.
The Morman Temple. Great view,...
The Morman Temple. Great view, espically at night. Drive north on Las Vegas Blvd. to Bonanza, turn right on Bonanza and drive about 6 miles until you see the temple before you.
Not such a clean place
Walk ten minutes off of the strip and you'll see where all the garbage goes. The strip is amazing, so clean and yet there are so many people. Walk a bit, and you'll see something different.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Las Vegas Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Vega Baja Hotels
- Province of Catanduanes
- Shades State Park Hotels
- Phnom Penh
- Parkchester Hotels
- Njurunda Hotels
- Kodaikanal Off The Beaten Path
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Off The Beaten Path
- Florence Off The Beaten Path
- Bonn Off The Beaten Path
- Sicilia Off The Beaten Path
- Tacoma Off The Beaten Path
- Kingston Off The Beaten Path
- Charlottesville Off The Beaten Path
- Annapolis Off The Beaten Path
- Cody Off The Beaten Path
- Gaziantep Off The Beaten Path