Know about this? Rate It!
Area 51 - For all of you...
Area 51 - For all of you sceptics this is your chance to see the REAL Area 51 for your self. The site still holds the original 'black Mailbox'. You tell me do Aliens really exist? FOr more info on Area 51 visit Area 51 @UFO mind.com.
If you have a car when you are...
If you have a car when you are in Las Vegas visit these places:
Red Rock - either take Blue Mountain road or Charelston to the west and you'll find gorgeous Red Rock canyon. (good for rock climbing and exploring)
Mt. Charleston/Lee Canyon - take 95 to Reno about 20 minutes outside the city. Biggest mountain range in the Las Vegas Valley.
Lake Mead - take 95 east to Boulder City. Hoover Dam and Lake Mead are great sites to see.
Old Vegas. A stop on the way...
Old Vegas. A stop on the way Back from Hover Dam.It was a western Show and I think some gambling too.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Las Vegas Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Runaway Bay
- Bandung Hotels
- Kampung Tanjung Lumpur Hotels
- Arapsuyu Hotels
- Tofino Hotels
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- Crete Island Off The Beaten Path
- San Francisco Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path
- Chattanooga Off The Beaten Path
- Ottawa Off The Beaten Path