California Pizza Kitchen, Las Vegas

Mon - Thurs 11:00 AM-12:00 AM
    Fri - Sat 11:00 AM-02:00 AM
    Sun 11:00 AM-12:00 AM

Average Check: $30.00

Favorite Dish: Service was ok.

We were pleasantly surprised at the casual restaurant's menu.
    The list of pizzas is lengthy, you can choose from unique combos like the Pear & Gorgonzola pizza, ite Pizza, Vegetarian with Japanese Eggplant, The Greek and more.
    You also can make a light meal out of the "small bites" plates.

Tim's California Club Pizza was not bad at all, and my Italian Chopped salad was simply "to die for" !
    It was super-fresh, teasty, with delicious home made dressing. Unexpectedly it was probably a best salad I ever eat in restaurant.

Service very friendly but a little slow.

Value was good for the price (for Vegas).

• Casino and Gambling

• glamourprincess's Profile Photo

California Pizza Kitchen: A nice venue in the middle of the gambling!

by glamourprincess Written Aug 15, 2007

This was my first time at California Pizza Kitchen ever. This outlet was really nice, with comfy booths with a great view - you're in the middle of everything.. because it's located in the middle of the casino at the Mirage. It's quite noisy and busy, but I thought it was great. The service was excellent.. I like the free refills everywhere. I had a delicious strawberry lemonade, it was very good. I had a Santa Fe pizza with "grilled chicken breast marinated in lime and herbs, caramelized onions, Mozzarella cheese and cilantro. Topped with fresh tomato salsa, sour cream and guacamole" .. I wish it was saltier, it tasted to sweet somehow.. And it could've been a bit spicier..

Favorite Dish: Even though the pizza was okay I think I would go for a salad next time.. the salads looked great.

• hotlipz's Profile Photo

Spago, Fatburgers, Il Fornaio, Tony Roma's: a small selection of my favourite places to eat

by hotlipz Updated Feb 17, 2006

Despite visiting the US for about seven years running, I still find eating and dining in the US exciting - and of course somewhat 'naughty' for a usually health conscious and always weight watching Brit!! For two weeks I throw caution to the wind and eat, drink and be merry - but hey! The strip is about seven miles and we walk half the length of it most nights so surely that must burn off a few calories!! For the best burger, no other comes close - it's gotta be Fatburger on the strip. Made from totally fresh ingredients, in a 40's diner setting it's the tops! For a nice restaurant I would recommend the Il Fornaio in the New York, New York casino. A bit noisy and maybe one to check out in the week days due to its popularity, but a very nice restaurant and a very nice menu inclduing authentic pizzas - that's if you can eat anything after they have served the most delicious, warm home made bread that they put on your table as a starter!!! The buffet I would recommend is the MGM and if you really do feel homesick you can always visit the English Pub the Crown and Anchor on East Tropicana - superb beer (and I mean beer not lager!), good food and very different atmosphere from the strip! They even have a weekly pub quiz!

Favorite Dish: I have two favourite dishes in Las Vegas. The first is the chicken bolognese in Spago which is located in Ceasars Palace Forum Shops. Although I have to say I'm not too sure if this is actually an authentic Italian dish , I have to say that this is possibly the best use of pasta, creamy tomato sauce, pasta and cheese - delicicous!! Not only that but it's tops for people watching. The second is Tony Roma's baby rack of ribs. This is situated in the somewhat 'old time' Stardust - not one of my favourtie casino's but worth having a look just for Tony Roma's. The ribs are mouth watering.

Since I wrote this in 2002 I have been back to Las Vegas on three occassions so things move on and my opinion's and tastes have changed - as has las Vegas!

Sadly the Stardust is now closing (or may have even closed) so you will no longer be able to eat the famous Tony Roma ribs at this location and Spago has now taken Chicken Bolgnese off their menu so here is the 2006 edition of my recommendations for eating in LV!

PF Changs in the Aladdin - unbeatable Chinese Cuisine but be warned, it's popular so book up before you go!

for breakfast, lunch or a light snack I would recommend the America bar in the NY, NY - and I like watching the game at the bar in the evening. Also, I would recommend the red, white and blue in the Mandalay Bay for breakfast - very good if a little pricey!

For a three course meal with fantastic service check out Bertoloni's in the Forum Shops of Ceasars Palace.

Plus, you must try out the restaurant on the balcony of the new Fashion Show Mall opposite the Wynn. Cant remember the name but the italian and peasant food is amazing and it's outside - a rarity in LV!

• mwenn2100's Profile Photo

California Pizza Kitchen: Excellent Pizza, Interesting Toppings

by mwenn2100 Written May 6, 2005

After walking up and down the Strip all day in very hot weather, we stopped at the California Pizza Kitchen in the Mirage. It had a nice atmosphere, casual, with a bar and sports playing on the TVs.

The food was excellent. Be warned - the portions are huge! A pizza is about the size of a dinner plate and could easily feed three adults (with all those toppings piled high.) This is a nice place to stop if you happen to be in the Mirage and need a bite to eat. The service was fast and friendly.

Favorite Dish: Chose any pizza, you can't go wrong.

• Krumlovgirl's Profile Photo

California Pizza Kitchen: Don't Miss the Pizza!

by Krumlovgirl Updated Dec 10, 2004

When you can't decide what you want, pizza is always a good option. The California Pizza Kitchen is a chain restaurant, but not found widely in the east. It's got pretty god pizza, along with some pasta favorites.

Favorite Dish: I have tried just about everything on the menue at some point. Personally, I tend to stick with the regular cheese and basil pizzas. I don't get very exotic with my pizza. The only thing I don't like about it is that now that it is located in the Mirage it seems to have lost something. I preferred it in the Golden Nugget. But oh well.

• conark's Profile Photo

California Pizza Kitchen: BBQ Chicken Pizza

by conark Written Oct 2, 2004

After getting fat off of pizza hut and other chain pizza places, I decided to try this one since someone mentioned the general quality. For a chain restaurant, this place is v. good. These days you can even pick up a frozen entre at your local super market. But you never can beat a freshly over baked pizza.

Some people might go for safe items like a pepperoni pizza. I say avoid that and be adventurous. Try the BBQ pizza at first if you want to experience something out of the old fashioned classics. But really go deep and get something like the Thai pizza because these guys know what they're doing.

Favorite Dish: BBQ Chicken Pizza - light sauce with a sprinkling of sliced red onions. Nothing extravaggent but gives people an idea of what makes this place good.

• flyingpig's Profile Photo

California Pizza Kitchen: Good Italo/Californian dishes for fashion freaks

by flyingpig Written Jan 11, 2003

California Pizza Kitchen (CPK) is located in the Fashion Show mall and is your only decent lunch or dining option if you don't fancy eating more junk food.

Service is positively excellent - better than in most fancy restaurants of Las Vegas - fast and full of courtesy. The restaurant is new, with a clean design and comfortable seating.

You get there the typical CPK fare which is ideal if that day shopping for designers' labels has drilled a hole in your stomach. I recommend the Thai Pizza - very tasty.

• kris-t's Profile Photo

California Pizza Kitchen: Vegas Airport

by kris-t Updated Nov 11, 2012

California Pizza Kitchen

Food was okay. Service was as expected in airport.

Favorite Dish: WeI would recommend this restaurant if you are looking for a breakfast but get your coffee in next door Starbucks.

Instant Answers: Las Vegas

Comments

Hotels Near California Pizza Kitchen
4.5 out of 5 stars