Cheesecake Factory, Las Vegas

by Almireta
    by Almireta
    by PeterLustig
  • Almireta's Profile Photo

The Cheescake Factory: PERFECT as always!!

by Almireta Written Oct 9, 2011

I love The Cheescake Factory since everytime I go there, I have a delicious and tasty experience.
    The waiter was fantastic!
    The dishes were huge with fresh and very good quality food.
    The cheescake dessert unbelivable.

• iam1wthee's Profile Photo

Cheesecake Factory: Cheesecake Factory

by iam1wthee Written Aug 23, 2007

The food here is well prepared and served in huge portions. The waitress told us that they have slightly modified their menu and sauces. All sauces are hand made as opposed to from the can so expect to taste the difference. My friend has eaten at other Cheesecake Factory in NJ and she said that this by far is waay better than that one. The only downside is that it is hard to eat dessert when you have completed dinner. If you go here for lunch you can skip dinner and dessert all together. Expect to waddle as opposed to walk away from the table when you finish because it is just so filling.

Favorite Dish: The Chicken Madiera was so good that I used the fork to scrape the gravy off the plate. If I did not have any sense and really did not care I would have licked the plate and that is no joke.

• Singles

• msbrandysue's Profile Photo

Cheesecake Factory: Always Superior

by msbrandysue Updated Jul 31, 2007

The Cheesecake Factory encompasses it all. It has a fun atmosphere, great bar, chic style, nice waiters, great food, and even better dessert. When you hear the name Cheesecake Factory you may think it's only dessert. Oh my goodness, do not make that mistake! The food is absolutely wonderful. The 27 page menu offers variety upon variety. Anything you want is here. Any type of food is available.

And, yes, you have to have some cheesecake. I believe they have over 50 types of cheesecakes with other desserts including cakes and pies.

Not in the mood to sit in a nice dining area? Take some to go! You can order any of the food and dessert to go if you would rather relax in your room.

Do not miss this place! It's a great date place, as well, if you want a special evening.

Again, this is a franchise so there are a few restaurants in the area. Check out the store locator on the website to find the one closest to you. If you're staying on the Strip, definitely go to the one inside Ceasar's Palace. If you're away from the strip there is one located at The Shops at Boca Park.

Monday - Thursday 11:10 am - 11:30 pm
    Friday 11:10 am - 12:30 am
    Saturday 10:10 am - 12:30 am
    Sunday 10:10 am - 11:30 pm

Picture coming soon...

Favorite Dish: The best appetizer is the avacado eggrolls. I would either order these as a meal, though, or share them with others.
    My favorite entree is the spicy chicken nachos (which is actually under the 5 page appetizer menu).
    All the cheesecakes are unbelievable!
    If you want to order drinks I enjoyed the Mai Tai, and the Godiva Chocolate Martini is strong!

• Suzze's Profile Photo

Cheesecake Factory: This is a must!

by Suzze Written Apr 29, 2007

A bit heavier now after eating cheesecake!

I only had to see the sign that said Cheesecake Factory and I was drawn! As I love cheesecake anyway, I had to check it out. It's actually situated in Ceasars Palace shopping mall. The only thing was we had to queue for a ticket that told you the time your table would be ready, so very very popular! It was worth the wait as the food was fantastic. I had a nice glass of Australian Chardonnay and we had a Chicken Satay dish which was fab. We did ask if we could share as I find the portions too much for me and we asked for two plates. It was no problem and the service second to none, then we had the cheesecake! I did not know which one to choose as there were so many and when we did eventually make our minds up we didn't share either!

• Cheesecake Factory: Love that beef stroganoff!!

by DollyM Written Sep 1, 2006

Went to Cheesecake Factory at Caesar's Palace. The Hungaian Goulash was the best I've ever had! The servings were generous and delicious. The ambience was calmimg and the company was great .

Favorite Dish: Hungarian Goulash

• Spa and Resort

• justintobias's Profile Photo

Cheesecake Factory: This is the first place I eat at when I arrive

by justintobias Written Aug 27, 2006

Its just liek every other cheesecake factory in the world. Just a sickening amout of choices. Not a place to eat at if you are indecisive about your food because the menu is minimum 20 pages long. You could come here M-F for 2 months twice a day and eat different each time. Usually a 15-30 min wait time to be seated. Good food.

Favorite Dish: Too many to list

• rexvaughan's Profile Photo

Cheesecake Factory: Not just cheesecake

by rexvaughan Updated Aug 8, 2006

Restaurant interior

The Cheesecake Factory is always good so we were glad to be invited to a ‘farewell lunch’ by friends Catherine and Jay as the Las Vegas marriage vow renewal celebration for Berni and Carl wound down and moved on. The restaurant is bright and cheery, the staff very attentive and professional and the food is a good mix of basic with a little nice enhancement.

Favorite Dish: I had the Chinese Chicken Salad which is on lettuce with green onions, sprouts, almonds, rice noodles, orange, and sesame seeds with a nice plum dressing. It was crisp and delicious

• VickiJ's Profile Photo

Cheesecake Factory: Any cheesecake you can think of!

by VickiJ Written Feb 27, 2006

This place serves EVERYTHING! The menu is like a book - no literally, the menu is a book which everything on it from burgers to salads to the obvious - Cheesecake!! There are so many different cheesecakes to choose from - this place is a MUST!

Favorite Dish: When we went i wanted a salad so that i would still have some room for a cheesecake....how wrong was I, the salads a humongous!!!!! So we got a take away for the pudding! I had a lemon cheesecake and J had death by chocolate (i think!)

This is a must visit!

• Luxury Travel

• HotSpotJ's Profile Photo

Cheesecake Factory: One of the All-Time Greats

by HotSpotJ Written Nov 4, 2005
    Cheesecake Factory

I love my Cheesecake Factories! I could not resist when I found this one in Caesars palace at the rear of the lobby-level shopping area!

Favorite Dish: mmmmmm that Cheesecake.... and the slamon for the entree... also that great sweet wheat bread they take out to you!

• Spa and Resort

• AshleeS's Profile Photo

Cheesecake Factory: Don't miss, it's not just cheesecake!!!

by AshleeS Written Jul 7, 2005

We love this place. It is so good, the menu is huge (it's a book), the portions are huge!!!!!!!!! I can't finish a meal, and the price is great

Favorite Dish: Their salad is amazing, the milkshakes, the pasta, the pizza, the cheesecake (try to save some room for this, share a meal if you can)

• Erin09340's Profile Photo

Cheesecake Factory: If you've eaten at one, you've eaten at them all

by Erin09340 Written May 17, 2005

The Cheesecake Factory is a chain, but it's one I enjoy. The food is consistently good and the serving portions are huge.

It did take an hour for them to seat us, but there were 11 in our party and we hadn't made reservations.

Service was a little harried and orders were incorrect. I wait tables. Eleven's a lot, but not that hard.

Favorite Dish: Everyone loved their salads, ceasar and garden.

My pesto pasta dish was flavorful and filling, a tad to rich for my sensitive tummy.

The fish coated in nuts was raved about.

• madamx's Profile Photo

Cheesecake Factory

by madamx Updated Nov 18, 2004

www.cheescakefactory.com

The Cheescake Factory is a popular place; so popular in fact, we had to wait 1/2 an hour at 2:00 pm for lunch! It was insanely busy, but the staff were still very polite and efficient.

It's hard to say how big the restaurant is, but it is on three levels, and very big, I'm guessing perhaps a hundred tables; and every table was pretty much filled. The decor of the room is low-key and elegant, I think the look they're going for is bistro-ish, with lots of potted palms and wicker chairs.

Our overworked waiter still had time to chat for a few minutes, and service was extremely pleasant and fast.

Favorite Dish: My grilled avocado chicken club was very well put-together, but the chicken was quite bland and could have used some sort of seasoning. My husband had the Double Barbeque Bacon Cheeseburger, and he raved about it. It also came with some crisped onions on top, which was a unique touch. As we were warned about by other people, the servings are very large, so be hungry. The salads I saw going by were enough to feed 2-3 people.

Of course, we had to try the cheescake, and they are of excellent quality and very decadent and delicious. I highly recommend the Adam's Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple, extremely yummy and peanut-buttery.

• Krumlovgirl's Profile Photo

Cheesecake Factory: Yummy Dessert

by Krumlovgirl Updated Nov 17, 2004

Oh, the choices. Not just a cheesecake place, though. You can also get sandwiches and stuff-but who wants to!? Great selection of rich creamy cheesecakes, although they tend to be on the pricey side. I have found that it’s pretty easy to split one.

• Cheesecake Factory: Fantastic food

by littlemissneve Written Oct 15, 2004

Found in Caesars Palace.
    May have to wait for a while to get seated but well worth it.

Has an extensive menu from salads, burgers, chicken etc....
    Lovely various flavours bread to start off with.
    Portions are big. If you order a salad as a main be prepared to hack your way through before you see the rest of your table companions.

To be honest I have been to a few Cheescake factorys over the US but the food is so good that I am usually too stuffed to even have any cheescake, so sorry can't comment on how good they are

Nice atmosphere, can be a bit busy and the servers are always running about but you still feel like you are getting good service and aren't forgotten

• DrexelDragon's Profile Photo

Cheesecake Factory: At the Forum Shops in Ceasar's

by DrexelDragon Written Sep 16, 2004

The Cheesecake Factory is right across from the fish tank and draws a big crowd for the Atlantis mechanized show. Good food. HUGE selection. Good looking waitresses, and decent cheesecake.

There are plenty of other good restaurants around Vegas of course. The Bellagio buffet for $50pp is worth the fifty-bucks!!! There's a great indian restaurant just off of Paradise Ave. Sorry, can't remember the name. There's a restaurant called Roy's outside of the city to the north and west that is top-notch. There's also the Hard Rock Cafe.

My favorite has to be the Gordon Biersch Brewery on Paradise Ave. Have the Hefeweizen if they've got it brewed. Great beer. Their meatloaf is mountainous and fantastic. It is a chain restaurant, as there's one in Denver and Phoenix for sure, but it's good beer, great food, and great atmosphere. Don't miss it.

Steer clear of PF Chang's. It's a chain restaurant, and it's really not all that good. Also, don't go to the Pink Taco in the Hard Rock Hotel unless you're going to look at women. The food wasn't that great. Also, Wolfgang Puck's restaurant wasn't that great, and thus overpriced.

Favorite Dish: You can't have a favorite of anything until you've experienced it all and can then compare, so what's the point?

Instant Answers: Las Vegas

Comments

Hotels Near Cheesecake Factory
4.5 out of 5 stars