Le Village Buffet, Las Vegas

• zuriga's Profile Photo

PARIS: LUNCH BUFFET

by zuriga Updated Mar 28, 2005

Paris

I loved the lunch buffet at Paris.. all you can eat for about $15.00 - seven French regions are represented. Their other shops were beautiful and there's a great patisserie as well. Mandelay Bay has a good Wolfgang Puck Italian place and the Bellagio has so many good restaurants that I couldn't count them all...the seafood was great at Aqua.

• buzzz's Profile Photo

The Paris breakfast buffet was...

by buzzz Written Aug 24, 2002

The Paris breakfast buffet was delicious. Loads of choice. The best scrambled eggs that I have ever tasted.
    The servers try to greet you in french with american accents.

Favorite Dish: Scrambled eggs. Turkey sausage. Sugar free cookie. I'm easily pleased!!

• PARIS BUFFET: DO MISS THIS PLACE STEER CLEAR AVOID

by WRENCHMAN55 Written Aug 29, 2011

This is the worst place i have ever eaten and paid so much money for, this is especially a place for tourist, and their fast food mentality, this is not a place for a discerning palaate, it is bad, tough prime rib, dried overcooked beef ribs, and the walnut calke still ahve walnut shells in it almost broke a tooth,, bad bad place,,

Favorite Dish: the cake was good, except for the walnut shells

• imlikeabird's Profile Photo

Le Village Buffet at Paris: Breakfast Buffet

by imlikeabird Written Mar 13, 2008

I think we lucked out and got a pretty short line. The food was good with plenty to choose from. We were seated quickly.

Favorite Dish: The crepes were very good. I liked most of the food. Like all buffets in Vegas, there were a few foods that looked much better than they were. But most of it was good, and the waitress kept the coffee coming.

• jltan's Profile Photo

Le Village Buffet: Best Buffet In Town

by jltan Written Apr 30, 2005
    The Sign At The Le Village Buffet

It's true! This is one of the best buffets in Vegas. On the advice of some VTers, we went and checked this place out, and we were not disappointed...

Note: On peak hours (dinner time), people queue like crazy here.

Favorite Dish: Everything :)

• conark's Profile Photo

Le Village Buffet: Second Time was Better

by conark Updated Dec 5, 2004

Decided to give this place another shot for breakfast since I was in the neighborhood. As usual, the line was long but not as bad as their Sunday one where they have you take a ticket and THEN return to get in line. We just made the breakfast price which meant that we could get the lunch as well. As a breakfast buff, I was underwhelmed the first time. This time in seeing the transition from breakfast to lunch, I began to understand why this place gets high marks.

Where to begin? I guess the sausage here gets noticed because they have such a large quantity to choose. Also, there's some seafood quiche and a breakfast type of potpie which I had last time. Lunch was excellent as they started serving up the non-typical food items. The seafood selection was very nice and the choices here are quite unique. On the side they have a tasty selection of cheese with some meats. Grab some with bread to make yourself a little appetizer. And the desserts here are something to see. It's just an eye treat after you're full to poke around and see what items are brought about. I would've loved to have sampled everything, but I guess it's best to hit a gym and then go when you're dead hungry to really get your fill here.

Favorite Dish: Eggs benedict - not something I have very often.
    Seafood - nothing in particular but the sauces are great. I combined this tomato based seafood dish with the steamed brocolli. Just incredible.
    Cheese - generous variety and flavorful for the adventurous.

• crazygal59's Profile Photo

Buffet at Paris Hotel: Truly a French feeling.

by crazygal59 Updated May 18, 2004

This buffet is truly amazing. We found it to be the most luxurious. The breads and rolls are baked fresh right in front of you, and the crepes with fresh strawberries were wonderful. This buffet we felt had the largest assortment of food and everything was so fresh.

• Casino and Gambling

• Le Village Buffet: Our Favorite Buffet

by Hedgehogs Written Dec 6, 2003

The buffet at the Paris Hotel was the best of the buffets we went to. We went for lunch and there were so many yummy choices. They had a station for fresh crêpes and of course all the desserts were wonderful. It is a little more expensive than some of the others but it was worth it. It's also quite pretty inside. Everything was fresh and looked nice. The servers were friendly too. It was a little hard to find, since it was in the shopping area, so just keep walking around there and you will find it.

Favorite Dish: They the best mashed potatoes that I've ever tasted! I can't remember what everything else I ate was, but it was all very good.

• krizt's Profile Photo

Buffet at The Paris: Lots to choose from

by krizt Written Dec 13, 2003

There is so much to choose from a the Paris' buffet. I had fresh mozzerella and tomato salad and fresh fruit and an assortment of cheeses to start. Then I had more cheese and grilled salmon, and an assorted olive and vegetable salad. Then I had dessert and I had Chocolate souffle, somehing raspberry, bananas fosters, and cheesecake. it was really great.

• ChuckG's Profile Photo

Good restaurants at the Paris Vegas

by ChuckG Written Apr 10, 2003

I found the best food at the Paris Vegas. Their buffet is very impressive. They also have very good cafe and high-end dinner place

• venteeocho's Profile Photo

le village: the best buffet in town:

by venteeocho Updated Apr 13, 2003

the best buffet in town:
    LE VILLAGE
    also good:JEAN JACQUES boulangerie
    la rotisserie DES ARTISTES
    MON AMI GABI
    LE PROVENSAL
    all in PARIS LAS VEGAS

• crzymallard's Profile Photo

Le Village Buffet, Paris Hotel & Casino: Start out the morning with a great meal!

by crzymallard Written Nov 10, 2002
    Le Village Buffet Paris Hotel & Casino

So much to eat and not enough stomach room...Wonderful atmosphere.

Favorite Dish: Everything we had was great. Plan to go back next time in Vegas.

Instant Answers: Las Vegas

Comments

Hotels Near Le Village Buffet
4.0 out of 5 stars