Planet Hollywood Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas

The welcome mat
    Chicken burger
    The dining area
  • cnango's Profile Photo

Las Vegas Planet Hollywood: Good food & a lot of Hollywood Memorabilia !

by cnango Updated Aug 28, 2011

Planet Hollywood restaurants are owned by Bruce Willis & Arnold Schwarzenegger. The walls are covered with pictures, props & costumes from Hollywood movies. The place mats have high school pictures of celebrities. And the atmosphere is casual & fun.

• Yaqui's Profile Photo

Planet Hollywood: Celebrity Memorabilia Museum

by Yaqui Updated Apr 4, 2011

We've eaten here many times and have always been satisfied with the food and service. What makes this place so special is the wonderful Celebrity Memorabilia that adorns all the walls. I like to browse and look at everything while waiting for the food. Every time we have come here, they have something new.

HOURS OF OPERATION:
    9am - 11pm (Sunday-Thursday)
    9am - Midnight (Friday & Saturday

• Photography

• cybercutie's Profile Photo

Planet Hollywood: The best Turkey Burger ever!!!

by cybercutie Written Jul 4, 2004

I have been to this place quite a few times, and the reason is simple. Although the atmosphere is neat and you get to see all sorts of movie memorabilia, the main thing that draws me here is the Turkey and/or Veggie Burgers. They are HUGE! And as of yet, I haven't found anything I like in Canada quite as much. I can't put my finger on why I like them so much, and they aren't exactly the cheapest (you pay for the environment), but it is the one place I am sure to stop at when I am in Lost Wages.

Favorite Dish: The Turkey Burger and the Veggie Burger were my favorites. Then again, I haven't really tried everything, once I found those delights I stopped ordering anything else!

• kris-t's Profile Photo

Ocean One Bar&Grille: Cheap place to eat

by kris-t Updated Nov 21, 2012

Ocean One Bar&Grille

Very nice place and the service was good.

The price is also very reasonable and not to mention the 2 for 1 drinks. Nothing special, diner quality food.

You can also ask for the 5 dollar bar menus.

I got Island Salmon Salad and salmon was pretty good. The salad I didn't care for.

Favorite Dish: The rainstorm is right outside of the restaurant, so if you sit outside, you can watch the rainstorm while you eat. It was fun.

• kris-t's Profile Photo

Oyster Bay Seafood & Wine Bar: Great find in Planet Hollywood

by kris-t Written Nov 10, 2012

Oyster Bay Seafood & Wine Bar

Oyster Bay has an oceanside dock feel, with straw awnings and wood posts with nautical rope serving as the partition to the Miracle Mile corridor.

Cuisine: Oysters, Seafood
    Average cost: $15 to $25
    Hours: Sunday - Thursday, 10:00 a.m. - 11 p.m.
    Friday - Saturday, 10:00 a.m. - midnight
    Reservations: Reservations Optional

Favorite Dish: The restaurant features dishes like fried calamari, coconut shrimp, lobster bisque and clams on the half shell and the Alaskan king crab cocktail.
    One of the fish house specialties is a lobster fra diavolo: a lobster split in two, filled with crab meat, calamari, clams and mussels and served with tomato sauce and linguine.

We had breakfast there. It was very good and the prices were reasonable considering where we were.

The staff was really friendly and service was awesome.

The place it self was nice too.

• Business Travel

• msbrandysue's Profile Photo

Planet Hollywood: Eating among Hollywood Stars

by msbrandysue Written Oct 24, 2009

Planet Hollywood inside Caesar's Palace reminds me of any other Planet Hollywood I've eaten at. They have plenty of memorabilia from popular movies like Terminator and Field of Dreams.

The food is traditional American. I had a club sandwich and it was great. They have plenty of beer and mixed drinks too if you can't wait for the casinos.

The waitresses were all nice, too.

Favorite Dish: Any of the food choices are good.

• HotRodEtte's Profile Photo

Planet Hollywood: Movie Madness

by HotRodEtte Updated Oct 17, 2006

excellent blackened mahi mahi at planet hollywood

I've eaten here twice now. Great food and great atmosphere, and the waitstaff is fun and very friendly. It's always nice to look around at all the movie memorabilia while waiting to eat. I know a lot of the PH restaurants closed, but this one seems like it is still going strong. There was a good crowd this past time I visted, yet didn't have to wait in line.
    Excellent location inside the Forum Shop area of Caesars Palace!

Favorite Dish: The blackened mahi mahi was a great dish. It is served on a bed of rice and sprinkled with diced veggies. Although I must say I am also partial to their french fries!!!

• SMGsBoyToy's Profile Photo

Planet Hollywood: Planet Hollywood

by SMGsBoyToy Written Sep 21, 2004

Planet Hollywood

Famous memorabilia and awesome merchandise surround everyone as they dine on a variety of freshly prepared dishes, including pastas, exotic salads, award-winning burgers and more.

Favorite Dish: Everything is fantastic. Especially their burgers.

• kimberlyfisher1's Profile Photo

Trader Vic's: Yummy Tapas

by kimberlyfisher1 Written Dec 17, 2007

Exotic Trader Vic's inside the Planet Hollywood is more upscale than it's LA counterpart...great service, nice ambiance, and decent food. Went to check out "Head Candy" (the upscale lounge on top of Trader Vic's) and treated the girls to some appetizers before a night out... Trader Vic's specializes in "Island Eurasian" cuisine.

Favorite Dish: ~Spare Ribs

~Ahi Tuna

~Chicken

~Crab Cakes

~Great Hawaiian Inspired drinks!

~Banana desert..yummy!

• Luxury Travel
    • Singles

• binnie's Profile Photo

Planet Hollywood: Planet Hollywood

by binnie Written Aug 24, 2002

I like the atmosphere, like staring at all the famous people's memorabillia. The waitress was a bit cheeky though, she added on 15% gratuity on the bill until I told her to take it off. I pay what I think the person deserves. She got a bit stroppy.

Favorite Dish: Chicken fajitas

• tweetyhm's Profile Photo

Planet Hollywood: Interesting Place to Go

by tweetyhm Written Mar 22, 2006

It was a interesting place to go. They have some really cool movie artifacts. They have TV's and Big Screens playing music video's. I was less then impressed with the food but that is how most theme restraunts are.

• Planet Hollywood: Big servings for the money

by Mtachiefs Written Mar 30, 2006

Great friendly service. Good food and alot of it. The drinks were excellant. Inside Ceasers Palace and its a long walk to get to it. Great ambience. You can find a coupon in one of the magazines for both food and merchandise. The kids really liked it too.

Favorite Dish: Hamburgers were huge.

• PinkFloydActuary's Profile Photo

Pinks: Hot diggity dawg

by PinkFloydActuary Written Dec 23, 2010
    The polish

After an evening of the Sports Book and libations there, we had to land on a dinner option. We were having a hard time deciding, so we decided to go with a couple of so called "small" meals. The first stop was Pinks at Planet Hollywood. Little did I know, that I'd get enough food here to make this the only stop of the evening. Pink's menu is a laundry list of possible hot dog, polish sausage, and burger creations. You enter in the restaurant, order at a counter, then slide down the counter to pick up your dinner. Pinks at Planet Hollywood has outdoor seating available, and since it was a nice night, that's where we went. I chose a polish smothered in cheese, guac, and jalapenos. This is not a sausage to be eaten with your hands! Looking back on the meal, I definitely got a lot to eat, but the flavors were nothing terribly memorable. I chalk the experience up as something I did - not sure I'd run back based on what I ended up getting.

• mingomatic's Profile Photo

Rock Bar and Grill: Good steaks and burgers

by mingomatic Updated Jul 6, 2011

The women are attractive, they play sports on the TV and rock music on the speakers. It's big, dark, and full of your typical bar food like steaks, burgers and such. Long menu makes it hard to choose a dish. We ate here twice during our stay. Not too expensive and tastes pretty good, Good service. Young clientelle looking to start their drinking here. Some family crowds too though.

Favorite Dish: I had the Salmon which comes with this amazing creamed corn. A must try.

• RAINBOWWINGS's Profile Photo

Koi: The new "IN" place to be seen

by RAINBOWWINGS Written Jul 17, 2009
    White chocolate cheesecake

This is the place for celeb spotting. The new Koi restaurant is amazing. The food is superb, the staff so friendly and helpful and the setting perfect.
    Theres a nice cocktail lounge before you enter the dining room , and a relaxing lounge with big sofas off the dining room with fantastic views of the Bellagio fountains and the Strip, but you need to ask to be seated there when you book your table.....and this you must do! This lounge is more for small plates (sushi) than a full 3 course meal

Favorite Dish: There were 4 of us and everything was out of this world. From the starters of crispy rice and tuna, or baked minced scallops on tuna rolls, to the duck for main....but the desserts!!!!!!

Just try the white chocolate cheesecake and die happy!

Instant Answers: Las Vegas