Red Square, Las Vegas

4 out of 5 stars 4 Reviews

3950 Las Vegas Blvd. South 702-632-7777
    Chicken Kiev
  • Stroganoff
    Me, brother & sister in Red Sq.

• RAINBOWWINGS's Profile Photo

Red Square: If your tipple is Vodka........

by RAINBOWWINGS Written Jul 21, 2007

Renowned for its 30ft long bar of ice, this wonderful restaurant really is something different. The bar area welcomes you with over 200 varieties of vodkas, martinis and Russian inspired cocktails. I had a Key.Lime Pie cocktail, not very Russian but delicious! The dining area with its plush red velvet banquettes gives a feeling of sitting in a very old Russian palace and the young staff were a joy. In their long black aprons, their friendliness was an added bonus.

The bar is open til late but the dining room is only open for dinner from 5-10.30pm

Favorite Dish: I had the Stozapretti Stroganoff, a real veal stroganoff on a bed of pasta, my sister had the Chicken Kiev (what else!) which was huge and melted in the mouth, and the boys had steaks, cooked to perfection.

Stroganoff Me, brother & sister in Red Sq. Chicken Kiev

• imlikeabird's Profile Photo

Red Square: The Holy Grail for Martini Lovers

by imlikeabird Written Jan 1, 2006

I have to confess we didn't eat dinner, we just had martinis. With alot of bravado, I told the bartender I didn't want the standard martinis, I wanted to try a real russian vodka. I wanted something I can't normally find in the United States. The bartender complied. The good news is I regained my eyesight the next morning. You could start a lawnmower with that stuff. My husband drank his and finished mine. He was a happy little camper.

Favorite Dish: The bar is ice. Very neat. Although we didn't try it, for something like $120, you can put on a fur coat, the men can put on a Russian hat, and you can have a vodka tasting in a room kept at 20 degrees F. The experience was better than the actual taste. It's a beautiful place.

Russian martinis and an ice bar
    • Wine Tasting

• Etoile2B's Profile Photo

Red Square: Ice Bar

by Etoile2B Updated Mar 15, 2005

Red Square is inspired by post-Marxist Moscow, complete with headless statue of Lenin. Located next to Rum Jungle in Mandalay Bay people flock to this popular restaurant for dinner or even just drinks at the bar. Featuring over 100 different vodkas, Red Square specializes in vodka drinks, of course, but has a full bar. This unique bar is the main attraction at Red Square because it’s constructed completely from ice. Very cool.

Favorite Dish: The tuna and smoked salmon tartare is my favorite! But who am I kidding? I really come here for the drinks!

Red Square

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Red Square: Red Square in Mandalay Bay

by cjg1 Written Aug 29, 2002

We ate here as we heard it would be an interesting place.

Favorite Dish: I had the lamb. It was good but the food is not what made this place somewhere I would go back to. They have the largest selection of Vodka's I have ever seen. Although pricey even for the drinks I would go back to taste a few although I would probably pick somewhere else to actually eat.

Instant Answers: Las Vegas