Victorian Room, Las Vegas

3.5 out of 5 stars 5 Reviews

3595 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas 702-737-7111

Their Grilled Cheese Sucks!
    by truesunn
    Pic from their site.
    by JudiandBill
    EAT BREAKFAST HERE
    by gkitzmil
  • truesunn's Profile Photo

Victorian Room ~ Barbary Coast: We Got Robbed!!!

by truesunn Updated Apr 4, 2011

Their Grilled Cheese Sucks!

I got to Vegas at 11PM and was looking to eat and get out and have some fun. We parked at the Barbary Coast and decided to eat at the Victorian Room, which appeared to be the closest eatery still open, and was pretty much empty.

I had said I wanted something light because we were going to be doing alot of walking, so my friend suggested a grilled cheese and fries. I never personally looked at the menu, and accepted the suggestion and he ordered the same.

20 minutes later, we finally get our food. The sandwhich was your average run of the mill grilled cheese, maybe even a bit on the soggy side, and the fries tasted about like the frieds you would find at Denny's... But here is the best part:

2 Grilled Cheese
    2 Orders Fries
    2 Soft Drinks
    = $28.00

SAY WHAT??? $14.00 per person for an average tasting grilled cheese and fries!!! I am glad I was not paying, because I would have gotten up and walked out had I have seen the price beforehand. I can get a whole loaf of bread and some Kraft for $5!

Favorite Dish: I would never eat here again. Took 20 minutes to get my $14.00 grilled cheese and fries with hardly a soul in the place.

• Casino and Gambling

• bugalugs's Profile Photo

Victorian Room: Dont bother

by bugalugs Updated Apr 4, 2011

We had wondered into the Barbary Coast Hotel/Casino sat and had a drink at the bar and decided to eat there, in fact there was a queue and we had to put our names down.
    Eventually it was our turn, well I wish we hadnt bothered, we were sat near the kitchen doorway, the carpet was dirty, the staff slovenly and whats more you could not even get a glass of wine. Well in the end you could but the staff had to get someone from the bar/casino to come and take our order, what a fiasco.

Favorite Dish: Cant even remember what the meal was it was that exciting.......NOT!!!!!
    In fact I do rememeber my husband asking could he have a side salad with his meal and they said that was only on the lunch time menu!!!!!!!! The service was slow to say the least and the food not that good.

• gkitzmil's Profile Photo

Barbary Coast Casino's Victorian Room: GREAT LATE BREAKFAST

by gkitzmil Updated Apr 4, 2011

EAT BREAKFAST HERE

One thing you must do in Vegas is stay up late and have an "early breakfast." I often have eaten in the Victorian Room!!

Favorite Dish: Eggs and "hash browned" potatoes. Yum!

All egg orders served with hash browns and toast
    Two Eggs, Any Style

OR

Midnight Teasers:
    (Served midnight to 11:00am)
    Two Eggs, Hash Browns, Toast and Jelly, Bacon or Sausage 2.95

• JudiandBill's Profile Photo

Victorian Room: A Good place for breakfast

by JudiandBill Updated Apr 4, 2011

Pic from their site.

The wait staff was superb. The moment we sat down - we received good tasting hot coffee, complete with real cream. They also bring you a plate of coffee cake that is quite tasty!

Favorite Dish: I'm not much of a breakfast person, so I had a toasted bagel with cream cheese, while Bill had their malt waffles. Both were good.

• Victorian at Bill's: Best Coffee Cake

by gerde Written Jul 24, 2012

We always make sure we eat breakfast at what used to be the Barbary Coast and is now Bill's. We just love the coffee cake. Does anyone know the recipe. It would be so much appreciated. We have walked miles on the strip to get that wonderful coffee cake.
    Thanks!

Instant Answers: Las Vegas

Comments

Hotels Near Victorian Room
4.0 out of 5 stars