Zanzibar Cafe, Las Vegas

by caelle
  • truesunn's Profile Photo

Zanzibar Cafe at the Aladdin: Far East and Middle Eastern 24/7

by truesunn Updated Apr 4, 2011

Nicely decorated, and convieniently located at Casino level, I had two meals at Zanzibar during my latest stay. Portions are generous, and a wide variety of both middle eastern and asian dishes are offered here. My only complaint was the slow service on the first night, around 3am. The restaurant was about 1/2 full, and it took 15 minutes just to order and another 20 or so to get our meal. We were very tired, and were also displeased with the 10 minutes it took to get our change after paying the bill... The second night, we received much better service.

Favorite Dish: The first night I had the Chicken Chow Mein. Very tasty, and portions were so generous 2 people only ate about 1/2 of the dish!

On the second night, I had the best meal of my trip, Wild Mushroom Ravioli, pasta stuffed with mushrooms and served smothered in garlic white sauce. VERY tasty.

• Casino and Gambling

• kfizyta's Profile Photo

Zanzibar Cafe: Poor quality and bad service

by kfizyta Updated Jan 26, 2005

I ate dinner and breakfast at Zanzibar while staying at the Aladdin Hotel. My Dinner was ok and my girlfriend was also so so.

The next morning we were in a bit of a hurry so we went there for breakfast. We had about 30 minutes to eat, which I thought was a reasonable amount of time to get a few pancakes. The service was so slow and after 25 minutes our food still had not arrived. I was told I could not cancel my order and was required to pay the $25 bill in full. Even paying took a long time. My breakfast experience was very unpleasant.

If you choose to eat here expect standard diner cuisine that is slightly over priced. Also do not expect the service to be fast.

Of course I did not expect great food at Zanzibar, but I was unsatisfied with what I received.

• kala6487's Profile Photo

Zanzibar Cafe at the Aladdin: Cheap and plentiful

by kala6487 Written Mar 27, 2004

If you want a bite to eat no matter what time of day or night, this is the place. It's open 24 hours a day and the selection of food will satisfy most tastes. They have the standard American fare, but try something from the Asian section of the menu. I had the sweet and sour pork and it wasn't bad at all. I got a huge portion for $12. The service was fast and very friendly.

• Zanzibar Cafe: Try the Pink's Hotdog~

by caelle Written Jul 1, 2006

Yummy

Well.. I tried the "Lord of the Ring" with onion rings around the hot dog spreaded with BBQ sauce ! hahaha finger licking good.. yummy...

Instant Answers: Las Vegas