Speciality Shops, Las Vegas

Know about this? Rate It!

My Own Polar Cup
    by blueskyjohn
  • joiwatani's Profile Photo

M & M Store: M & M Store

by joiwatani Written Apr 12, 2009

There are many things to buy at this store and it is fun for your children and so with the adults. You can find mugs, t-shirts, sweatshirts, toys, bags, dispensers, lunch boxes, car toys that has the logo of the M & M.

If you are buying the M & M's on the dispenser, make sure to check where the chocolates or the peanuts. There are so many to choose from so make sure that you don't make this mistake.

What to buy: The chocolate M & M.

What to pay: $3.99 a pound

• freddie18's Profile Photo

Speciality Shops: M&M Store for Kids

by freddie18 Updated Mar 15, 2009

M&M Store in Las Vegas is not only for M&M chocolates as it used to be. This is a place for toys, games, attractions, and movies.

Don't miss this specialty shop. Your kids will surely gonna like the place especially the show daily, the free 3–D movie, "I LOST MY "M" in VEGAS, starring RED and YELLOW!

M&M Store for Kids in Las Vegas M&M Store for Kids in Las Vegas M&M Store for Kids in Las Vegas M&M Store for Kids in Las Vegas M&M Store for Kids in Las Vegas
    • Museum Visits

• Jefie's Profile Photo

M&M's World and Everything Coca-Cola: For an unusual Las Vegas souvenir

by Jefie Written Dec 14, 2008

The Las Vegas M&M's World was the first M&M store to open back in 1997. It is located in the Showcase Mall, next to the giant Coke bottle of "Everything Coca-Cola". M&M's World is a 4-floor megastore that sells articles ranging from M&M chocolate in every color currently available to clothes, pillows and kitchen wear. Because I had already been to the one at Times Square, I can't say that I was overly impressed with the one in Las Vegas (it's a bit smaller), but I did enjoy getting my picture taken with the infamous red M&M!

For a couple of years, the Showcase Mall was also home to the World of Coca-Cola, a museum dedicated to America's favorite soft drink. It closed in 2000, but the museum's giftshop "Everything Coca-Cola" remains open. There are lots of souvenir options, and there's a tasting bar up on the second floor where you can sample several soft drinks from all around the world. It's worth stopping by to have a look!

Everything Coca-Cola store in Las Vegas At the Las Vegas M&M's World

• Gillybob's Profile Photo

Any Strip Casino!: They bring it to you!!!

by Gillybob Written Nov 18, 2008

Need to get some souvenirs but sitting at a hot table? No worries. No need to fold, colour up or cash in!

The large casino resorts of Las Vegas will even take care of your souvenir shopping! The cocktail waitresses take care of your drink requirements - and the souvenir 'waitresses' take care of your souvenir shopping needs.

Selling cigarettes, cigars and souvenirs - these ladies offer an alternative 3 "Esses"!!!!

What to buy: Las Vegas souvenirs - slightly over priced but better than forgoing a great hand!

What to pay: Probably slightly above average - but giving up that great hand could cost you more!

Souvenir Waitresses!

• clueless83's Profile Photo

Bonanza: World's Largest Gift Shop!

by clueless83 Written Feb 10, 2008

When in Vegas it is a must to buy something tacky to take home as a souvenir for yourself or your family and friends. The Bonanza Gift Shop (just opposite the Sahara Hotel) describe themselves as "Purveyors of Las Vegas Pop Culture" - and they aren't wrong! While some of the stuff they sell is tacky beyond belief, some of it is kitsch and fun. Bonanza is worth a look even if you don't buy anything!

What to buy: I bought some shot glasses and photo frames as well as a 'Polly the insulting parrot' keyring for my friend Polly :-) I liked the Trailer Trash dolls they had but I wasn't prepared to spend $37 on one.

What to pay: Prices range from 99c and up

Bonanza!

Nine West: Shoe Outlet

by lohki Written Jan 30, 2008

Actually this is the first trip where I didn't purchase multiple pairs of shoes here. I guess with it being December 26 a lot of the stock had been sold for the holidays.

Don't get me wrong, the store was filled with many shoes and boots of all sizes and colours, it just seemed that all the ones I liked were in the wrong size.

What to buy: Ummmm let me think... tires??

NO... SHOES GLORIOUS SHOES!

This trip I discovered--

Beautiful brown leather boots- $44.99 (full price $159.99)

What to pay: $19.99 to $179.00

Bonanza- World's Largest Gift Shop: **Vegas Must See!!**

by lohki Updated Jan 2, 2008

I adore the utter tackiness of the Bonanza. That being said I still have the black velvet pillow cover with all different hotel signs on it!

Some of items are pure junk others pure kitch, regardless i think everyone needs to see this store at least once!

What to buy: Ashtrays, coffee mugs, key chains, t-shirts.

Shot glasses, magnets, clocks anything you can think of for a souvenir... it is here!

There is also the Bonanza General Store that is filled with liquor.

What to pay: .99 to $25.99

• Singles

Kasper: Kasper

by lohki Updated Jan 2, 2008

Typical ladies dress store with outfits for work, home and evening wear. This may be a chain store in the U.S. I'm not sure. I've never heard of it.

Normally I wouldn't go into a store like this at home but I am certainly glad I did in Vegas!! Very good prices and deals especially for basic (must have) items. There are some other lables in the store, but I appear to have brought home the house brand, so to speak.

Everything looks well made, and the store is organized and clean.

What to buy: On this trip I discovered ...
    The perfect little black dress: Evan Piccone- $39.99
    Classic grey sweater: Kasper- $39.99
    Adorable scoop neck red T-shirt: Kasper- $19.99
    Shrug sweater: Kasper-$49.99

What to pay: 20.00 to 250.00

• Singles

• lazyman_1's Profile Photo

The largest gift shop in the world

by lazyman_1 Written Apr 23, 2007

The worlds largest gift shop is just enormous. this place is literally the size of a large mini mall, and that's the whole store! You can find this place at the far north end of the strip a few blocks from the Stratosphere hotel.

What to buy: Anything and everything you can possible think of in the way of tacky souveniers.

• KaisaL's Profile Photo

Speciality Shops: M&M World

by KaisaL Written Nov 26, 2006

M&M's World is a 26,000 square foot four-story entertainment complex featuring an Ethel M Chocolates gourmet chocolate store, sale of unique logo merchandise and a cafe.
    M&M brand items are available for purchase including apparel, home decor and M&M's Chocolate Candies. One can shop for more than 3,000 different items for sale.

What to buy: Unique M&M dispensers, wide variety of M&M candies, clothing, u name it.

What to pay: Bring with the credit card! You will go nuts!

• julia687's Profile Photo

The Attic: Fantastic

by julia687 Written Jul 22, 2006

This is an amazing shop and a must expcially for a lover of vintage clothing. I've never been to a shop like it and have to say the $1 to get in put me off loads but when we got in there it was fantastic. Ive attached a photo of the clothes and wigs we brought in there and although we felt rather out of place in the casinos it was money well spent.
    You must go!

What to buy: The wigs are my personal favourite!

What to pay: As much as you want to!

In the clothes brought at the attic

• SabrinaSummerville's Profile Photo

Most smaller shops: Bring ID

by SabrinaSummerville Written Jul 4, 2006

In Ireland when I use my credit cards I have a unique pin number that I must key in to prove it's my card. It's like using an ATM card and is a security measure.

In Las Vegas I was surprised when a number of smaller stores refused my credit card unless I had ID. I don't normally carry my passport around with me in case it was stolen.

In one of the smaller shops, ABC stores in the Fashion Show Mall, the shop assistant looked at me when I said the only ID I carried was other credit or bank cards and she said "Wow, that's scary." She refused to accept any of my cards and luckily I had enough cash on me.

A similar incident happened at the Nail Art stall, but the girl there was prepared to accept my other cards as sufficient ID.

In Maceys, Saks etc I had abolutely no problem.

• Business Travel

• SabrinaSummerville's Profile Photo

Speciality Shops: Lush Puppy - a Doggy paradise

by SabrinaSummerville Written Jun 13, 2006

I don't own a dog. I'll probably never own a dog. But I wanted to spend hours browsing the incredible Lush Puppy when I discovered it.

As the name suggests, this store stocks everything for the pampered pooch - jewelled collars, rows of designer doggy wear, canine couches, moggy motors - anything but dog food. I'm sure Paris Hilton's pooch has a regular outing to this spot.

I took tons of pics as it was just so delightful.

What to buy: This is a doggy tip - treat your pet to something fabulous, even if it's not his birthday.

What to pay: I was so taken aback that I didn't even look at the prices.

• Luxury Travel

• michanth's Profile Photo

Speciality Shops: Anything & Everything

by michanth Written Dec 24, 2005

If you want to spend several thousand dollars....and then some,. You can do it in Vegas quite easily.. Anything you could possibly think of to buy is here somewhere..

What to buy: Hmm let me think....Diamonds, Emeralds, $200,000 fur coats...well it does get chilly in winter season...If you have the money, its all special..

What to pay: Well the necklace I liked was $345,000. The fine gentlemen asked if I would like to try it on....HELLO!

• mightywease's Profile Photo

Shopping - General

by mightywease Written Aug 9, 2005

Okay, so let’s imagine you’ve won big in the casinos and want to celebrate, or, you’ve lost but still have some money to console yourself. So, what do you do? Shop, of course!
    As well as being a magnet for gamblers Las Vegas could also be a magnet for shoppers. Most of the hotels have shopping arcades and there’s also specialist fashion outlets, gallerias, general shopping malls, (that always sounds better when said in an American accent! It never sounds quite right in an English accent) and, in downtown, a Gambler’s General Store and Bookshop, if you want some handy hints on how to try and fund a shopping extravaganza! That’s not counting the numerous souvenir stores where you can buy Las Vegas themed keepsakes, knick-knacks and wonderfully flamboyant mementos (I had to have – and got - a heart shaped “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” red cushion of which I am extremely proud!).
    As with so much of Vegas you’ll be spoilt for choice!

Stephen's been shopping!