Laughlin Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Laughlin

• kymbanm's Profile Photo

The Range Steakhouse: Yummmmmmmyyyyyyyyy!

by kymbanm Updated Apr 4, 2011

View from the river .....

Though it describes itself as a steakhouse, I foundthe menu a little more eclectic than the usual meat and potato fair that I think of when describing a steakhouse.

The interior is of dark woods, an a wonderful riverfront view. The entry has photos of those 'old Hollywood' and 'old Las Vegas' personalities ..... I enjoyed the memories they brought to my mind. The staff are friendly and yet professional, the service was great .... as was the ever present bread basket :)

I was told this is the only 4 star dining experience in town .... don't know if it's true ... but I can say I loved everything I tried here!

Favorite Dish: Escargot, wonderful asparagus, yummy chicken, heavenly steaks .... yup, came here more than once during my stay in Laughlin.

• Business Travel

Fresh Market Square Buffet: Old time, yet modern buffet

by kymbanm Updated Apr 4, 2011

This buffet has EVERYTHING!!! Beef, mexican, seafood, japanese, chinese, a touch of french and a many more styles of food can be had here.

We ate here once a day ....... breakfast, lunch or dinner ... it didn't matter. The food quality was wonderful, the service suburb, and the price was waaaay less than I would have expected!

Favorite Dish: I liked everyting I tried, especially the bananas foster - oooohhhhhh. The chocolate fountain was only okay - I tend to prefer a richer chocolate. Fussy, yes.

Hours and prices:
    Brunch: Daily - 7:30am-2pm; $10.99
    Dinner: Sun-Thur - 4pm-9pm; $13.99
    Dinner: Fri-Sat - 4pm-10pm; $13.99
    Kids Brunch: $6.99 (4 to 8 years old)
    Kids Dinner: $8.99 (4 to 8 years old)

• kymbanm's Profile Photo

Cabo Cafe: For a 24 hour diner ......

by kymbanm Updated Apr 4, 2011

Though I hate standing in line for meals, I did so here only once. The staff are friendly, and efficient - The food was quite good ... not outstanding mind you .... but good enough to come back once or twice ;)

Favorite Dish: I liked their french toast, as well as their omelettes .... I don't usually go for breakfast buffets as I don't think I can eat that much so early in my day. The portions in this diner were perfect!

• Yaqui's Profile Photo

Pizza Hut: Order Out!

by Yaqui Updated Nov 15, 2009

There was one night we just didn't want to dine out or dine within the casino. So we ordered pizza delivery and yes, they do deliver to hotel rooms. We chose Pizza Hut since we enjoy thier pizza and for their prompt delivery. We recieved our order promply as expected and just sat out on the balcony eating our pizza, having a couple of brews and enoyed the rainy beautiful weather.

• Yaqui's Profile Photo

Fresh Market Square Buffet: Great Selection

by Yaqui Written Nov 15, 2009

Located in Harrah's Laughlin Casino and Hotel, we wanted a relative place to eat that was smoke free and this place at the time offered that. So we ventured down here to eat and were not disappointed. Lots of food to chose from and the services was great. It was a little cheaper back then. Yet, the food is usually great at most buffets.

Meals Served: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
    Hours: Brunch daily 7:30am - 2pm; Dinner 4pm - 9pm
    Price Range: $15-$25

• PinkFloydActuary's Profile Photo

The Deli in Golden Nugget: Deli sandwiches

by PinkFloydActuary Written Apr 28, 2007

Along the back wall of the Golden Nugget, facing the river is this little deli. It's standard deli food (sandwiches and soup). Price ranges are a little high for what you might expect, but not too outrageous ($7 for a sandwich and small drink). They are very generous with the meat on the sandwich, and of course, there's a nice big pickle involved as well. It only takes as long as it does to make the sandwich to get your food, then you are on your own to find a seat. There are several tables that overlook the river, and that's where you want to sit if you can. You are right next to a bar, so it is a little smokey.

Favorite Dish: The corned beef sandwich was loaded with corned beef - it was hard to finish that much meat!

• kymbanm's Profile Photo

In and Out Burger!: An American institution on casino row!

by kymbanm Written Aug 9, 2005

Okay, there are no In and Out Burger stands in my neck of the US woods ... so when I find one, I HAVE to eat there .... at least once :)

The fare is simple ... very 50's style ..... burgers, fries, onion rings, shakes and sodas ... that's about it .... but it is sooooo gooood :)

Favorite Dish: My favorite? Double/Double protein style (double cheese burger w/ no bun, iceburg lettuce to hold it all together), small fries, and water .... after all, if one is going to eat someting that is technically bad for you ... one must make concessions .....

• 3Chihuahuas's Profile Photo

Mark Twain's: Poor Service, Food Just OK

by 3Chihuahuas Written Apr 13, 2005

We went to have dinner at Mark Twain's on Saturday before Easter about 6.00PM. There were very few people in the restaurant and it seemed there was plenty of staff. The view is nice and the smoking section has a fireplace. The hostess was great, but everything went downhill from there on. Our drinks took about 10 minutes to arrive, dinner about 30 minutes after we ordered. They got my husband's order wrong, it took another 10 minutes to fix that. The waitress only checked on us once, never asked if we wanted another drink. A busboy cleared a nearby table and piled the dirty dishes on a tray between us and the fireplace. They were still there when we left. Food is just OK, but nothing to rave about. Will not go back.
    3Chihuahuas

Favorite Dish: nothing

• TinKan's Profile Photo

The Pioneer Hotel and Gambling Hall: Buffet.... Need I say more

by TinKan Written Dec 2, 2002

Pioneer

The best place I found to eat was at the Pioneer Hotel and Casino.
    They had the best buffet and breakfast buffet anywhere in town here.

The staff here were most helpful in providing good help for us and cleaning away the empties right away.

Favorite Dish: I love a good breakfast buffet and this one was GREAT.... They will cook your eggs (as many as you want) any way you want them cooked and the rest of the trimings are endless.

• Casino and Gambling

• annk's Profile Photo

Best on the River

by annk Updated Sep 7, 2002

Below are restaurants voted 'Best on the River'

Harrah's - William Fish Steakhouse - steaks, seafood, veal, wild game

Harrah's - Market Square Buffet - #1 buffet in Laughlin, mexican, italian, oriental, prime rib & pizza

Ramada Express - Passagio Italian Garda - pasta, pizza, chicken & veal, Sunday brunch

Flamingo Hilton - Alta Vista - not voted 'best' but award winning continental cuisine

Golden Nugget - The Deli - New York style deli sandwiches

Pioneer - Granny's Restaurant - steak, seafood, veal, wild game, Sunday champagne brunch

• One of our favorite...

by blindsay Written Aug 26, 2002

One of our favorite restaurants was at the Belle - Mark Twains. Guess it's turning into a steak house or something now. What a shame. Another very good restaurant is the Alta Villa at the Flamingo. A little pricey, but well worth it. We also like the brewery at the Belle. Our favorite buffet is the Fruit Basket at the Flamingo and the buffet at Harrah's is also very good. There's also a Japanese/Korean restaurant across the stree from the Pioneer that's very good. I guess most all of the restaurants are good with the exception of the ones at the Riverside. The Italian restaurant at the River Palms is also very good.

Favorite Dish: Not pickey - like just about everything from above mentioned places.

• KikBkK8's Profile Photo

The Paddlewheel is a...

by KikBkK8 Written Aug 24, 2002

The Paddlewheel is a comfortable place for dining at the
    Colorado Belle Hotel and Casino. Nearly all the hotels
    have a spectacular view of the river, which makes this
    vacation area stand out from similar gambling destinations.
    There are charming shops located within the hotel which are
    adjacent to the Paddlewheel. A candy store which has many
    different kinds of tasty fudge is conveniently located near
    the restaurant entrance for those who have a sweet tooth.

Favorite Dish: Generally speaking, while in the desert, I crave salads.
    When dining at the Paddlewheel Restaurant I would recommend the seafood selections, as well as their fruit salad too.
    I have had excellent New England Clam Chowder there at 2am,
    since this restaurant never closes!

Instant Answers: Laughlin

Comments

Laughlin Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Laughlin restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Laughlin sightseeing.