Overton Restaurants

Blessed Shade
    by lmkluque

Most Recent Restaurants in Overton

• lmkluque's Profile Photo

Picnic Tables: No Air-Con Here!

by lmkluque Updated Mar 19, 2012

The tables are placed in a covered area as protection from the beating rays of the sun. We brought with us items for a nice picnic lunch and enjoyed the respite fromt the direct rays of the sun.

Update:

There is a new cafe at the Moapa Paiute Travel Plaza so you can opt for that too. I haven't eaten here as it was built after my last visit.

Favorite Dish: Bread, cheese, fruit and ice cold water.

Blessed Shade
    • Desert
    • Hiking and Walking
    • Archeology

• WinInZion's Profile Photo

Carley's: Carley's + Excellent

by WinInZion Written Apr 9, 2006

We went to Carley's on a recommendation and were very pleased. I think we were there in January 2006 and the place was crowded. After moving from NJ to Utah we took a big hit as far as good restaraunts are concerned. It was a pleasure finding this gem.

My only let down was that the pizza oven was broken. This is not an Italian restaraunt so maybe I was lucky. The food was great and the staff attentive. This place has a huge menu, I have no idea how they can have everything available. Every dish that I saw come by looked good.

Favorite Dish: My wife had a shrimp dish that she said was excellent. I wimped out and had a burger which was very good.

• WinInZion's Profile Photo

Sugar's: Only had breakfast

by WinInZion Written Apr 9, 2006

The desk clerk at the Best Western recommended Sugar's for breakfast. Seemed like a lot of locals eating here and the food was fine. Kind of fun walking into a bar for breakfast! The place was clean,
    very good service and the food was fine. Want more?

Instant Answers: Overton

Comments

Overton Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Overton restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Overton sightseeing.