They have also Dutch Schult 1931 Lincoln that was specially built with bullet proof glass. After his death, Al Capone's Mob took the car, but it was eventually sold in auction by the Chicago Police Department. Now sit on display along with the Bonnie and Clyde Car.
Located between the casino and mall entrance. Open 24/7
Located in Primm's Valley Hotel & Casino you can see the actual bullet-riddled Ford V-8 that the infamous crime duo Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow were in when police ambushed them on a rural Louisiana road on May 23, 1934. Also on display are the shirt Clyde died in, a belt and anecklace that were both made by Clyde in prison, a handmade mirror, and 17 Barrow family photos.
The exhibit is located in the rotunda that between the Primm Valley Resort &
Casino and the Fashion Outlet of Las Vegas. Open 24/7
Warning - Some photo's on display are graphite, just incase you have very young children
Buffalo Bills Casino & Hotel has some neat attributes such as providing entertainment for the whole family. They have a really neat roller-coaster called the The Desperado, that takes you up 209 feet and then just as its drops you into some a succession of twist, turns and surprises. Also they have lots of arcade games and a neat log ride called the Adventure Canyon Log Flume, where you might get wet;)
We stopped in here to eat, but sadly there were out of certain supplies that would had catered to what my boys like. Yet, they were all being so kind and sweet they were trying to come up with a meal they might want to eat. Lots of people I know love this place.
Mon-Thu 8 am - 10 pm
Fri-Sat 8 am - 11 pm
There are lots of different places to eat in Primm, but at least this is another choice. The mega outlet mall has a food court. It looked very clean and there were many places located around the mall too, when they refer to Pad a, b, or c those are the restaurants outside the mall located along the front main drive. Here is a list:
Food & Restaurants
424 Café Koraku 874-1000
Pad C Carl's Jr. 874-0025
325 D'Cafe featuring Illy Coffee 874 -1004
312 Fuzzywigs 874-0128
514 Hot Dog on a Stick 874-1943
520 Jugo Juice 874-1561
512 Kelly's Cajun Grill 874-0050
PAD B KFC/Taco Bell 874-1023
500 Lotus Express 874-0050
Pad A Mad Greek 874-0900
332 Pretzelmaker/Mrs. Fields 874-1663
516 Steak-N-More 874-1966
502 Subway 874-1121
506 Tea Zone 235-7373
518 Villa Fresh Italian Kitchen 874-1151
237 Reviews and Opinions
We've passed by here so many time and never stopped to check it out. We finally did and was very impressed with the selection and the brand names. During Thanksgiving break we passed by and stopped to stretch our legs. It was packed full of cars, but what is funny about that, is people we were waiting for parking spots, hmmm, doesn't people think there was parking on the other side?......LOL.....Yes, there is a whole other huge parking area towards the back and it just as well lighted. Just follow the road around if you happen to notice a full parking lot.
From their Fact Sheet:
Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas is located 36 miles south of the Las Vegas Strip at Exit 1 in Primm, Nevada off I-15, the only major artery for visitors headed to Las Vegas from Southern California. More than 1 million vehicles pass Fashion Outlets on I-15 each month.
• Featuring more than 100 designer outlets and a Food Court, Fashion Outlets provides 359,093 square feet of gross leasable area and 1,600 parking spaces.
• Fashion Outlets is a single-level, fully enclosed upscale specialty outlet shopping destination showcasing the world’s best collection of designer manufacturers featuring discount prices, including Neiman Marcus Last Call Clearance Center, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store, Burberry Factory Outlet, Williams-Sonoma Marketplace, Banana Republic Factory Store, Old Navy Outlet, Escada Company Store, Coach Factory Store, Bally Outlet, St. John Company Store, Tod’s, Tommy Bahama, Kenneth Cole New York,BCBG Max Azria, Versace Company Store and more.
• Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas opened in July 1998.
• Fashion Outlets is divided into two themed courts – the Urban Court reminiscent of New York’s Time Square and the South Beach Court offering a “fun-in-the-sun” resort ambiance.
• In April 2003, Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas became the only outlet center in the world to feature three new distinct concept stores by VF Factory Outlet: Lee, Vanity Fair and Healthtex.
• Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas boasts average overall merchant sales per square foot of more than $500.
• Fashion Outlets offers frequent daily customer shuttle service from the Las Vegas Strip with ticket sales and information desks located at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, the New York – New York Hotel and Casino and The Shops in Desert Passage® at the Aladdin. Shuttle tickets are also available through numerous other ticket agents located throughout Las Vegas.
• Center operational hours are 10am–8pm daily 363 days per year. The center is closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
• Fashion Outlets is attached to Primm Valley Resort and Casino, one of the three hotel casinos in Primm owned and operated by the MGM MIRAGE family of casino resorts. Together, Primm Valley Resort and Casino, Whiskey Pete’s and Buffalo Bill’s offer 2,600 rooms along with the one of the world’s tallest and fastest roller coasters, a 6,500-seat concert arena, 11 restaurants, a monorail and two Tom Fazio-designed gold courses.