Bartlett Restaurants

Glen Junction Restaurant
    Bartlett Village Market

Most Recent Restaurants in Bartlett

• RhondaRuth's Profile Photo

Red Fox Bar & Grille: Great American Fare!

by RhondaRuth Updated Oct 18, 2003

Red Fox Bar & Grille

This is a really big place so the wait for a table wasn't very long inspite of it being a very busy place. Clean & pleasant atmosphere! We enjoyed our meal here and would go back again.

Favorite Dish: I had "A Taste of the Fox" which was a tasty grilled combination of their marinated sirloin tips and boneless chicken breast - with grilled onion, red & green bell peppers, red bliss mashed potatoes surrounded with a demi glace for $12.95.

Delicious!

Nicky I's Pizza Bar & Grill: Pizza

by RhondaRuth Updated Oct 17, 2003

Nicky I's Pizza

Enjoy casual dining by the fireplace or relax in the lounge while watching downhill skiers at Attitash Bear Peak. Specializing in pizza, pasta and calzones. Free delivery. Handicapped facilities.

Favorite Dish: We were going to order something in the lounge, but changed our minds since it was so filled with smoke from the smokers.

Meant to go back to the dinning area, but never got the chance. The pizza smelled good tho!

• RhondaRuth's Profile Photo

Glen Junction Restaurant: Great place for Breakfast!

by RhondaRuth Written Oct 17, 2003

Glen Junction Restaurant

The first sign of a great place to go is "how busy are they?" ... and if they're parking lot is nearly full, then I figure they MUST be good. Or in this case, one of the few places serving breakfast. LOL, the guys didn't want to wait the 30 minutes for a seat, so we went on to another place in North Conway.

Favorite Dish: M-m-m-m-m, I might have gotten pancakes here.

They serve breakfast all day long!!

• Goner's Profile Photo

The Sptifire Grill: Great Hamburgers

by Goner Updated Aug 7, 2003

The Spitfire Grill

This little place was unique. The ceiling was covered with small chalkboards with remarks from customers. All the walls were covered with something interesting, no special theme however

Favorite Dish: This is the place to buy a juicy hamburger, I didn't have one, but I watched a couple eating theirs and their faces told me it the hamburgers were great.

• RhondaRuth's Profile Photo

Bartlett Village Market: Eating in?

by RhondaRuth Updated Oct 17, 2003

Bartlett Village Market

Right up the street from the condos we found a little country style Market & Deli. Great for picking up those little things for eating in.

Favorite Dish: Got our milk, butter & bread here.

Instant Answers: Bartlett

Comments

Bartlett Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Bartlett restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Bartlett sightseeing.