Dover Travel Guide

CLASSIC NEW ENGLAND STEEPLE ARCHITECTURE

Dover Things to Do

• Rich62's Profile Photo

by Rich62 Updated Oct 26, 2011

HERE ARE A FEW PHOTOS that we took on our drive through town. Although we didn't stop on this visit, they might give you an idea of the "flavor" of this New England town.

I can tell you that the mural photos were taken on Central Avenue at Orchard Street, in the middle of town. We were looking South.

MURAL FIRST PARISH CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH on Central Ave. CENTRAL AVENUE AT SUMMER STREET on hwy. 108 MURAL AGAIN, at Central & Orchard Streets
    • Business Travel

Dover Hotels

Dover Transportation

• cjg1's Profile Photo

by cjg1 Updated Apr 26, 2010

Driving to Dover is rather easy. We hopped on I-95 North to Route 16. Our hotel was exit nine and a short drive from the exit.

Dover What to Pack

• cjg1's Profile Photo

by cjg1 Updated Apr 26, 2010

Luggage and bags: A small rollaboard is all we take for a long weekend roadtrip.

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: I believe in packing for any sort of weatehr so we always have both warm weather clothes and items if it gets chilly. On this recent trip we made sure to pack some layers and well as heavier jackets for the evening.

Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Contacts, contact solution, hair gel, tooth brush, tooth paste, deodorant, bosy wash, razor, shaving cream.

Photo Equipment: My digital camera, charger and memory card reader.

Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: an umbrella is always a good idea

Miscellaneous: My laptop.

Instant Answers: Dover

Comments

Dover Travel Guide
Map of Dover