West Peterborough Travel Guide

• Warnings and Dangers
    Harlows

West Peterborough Restaurants

• by iluvdiners Written May 11, 2006

Unless it was just an "off night", my annual visit to what was one of my favorite diners was VERY dissapointing. I was barely acknowledged when I sat down, no smiles, no greetings. Wanting some real "diner food" I ordered the Yankee Pot Roast. It came with a salad. When I asked for the Ranch dressing, I was thrown a packet of Ken's Ranch, Yuk. Oh well. It was apparently spoiled as the taste was sour and the waitress told me some of the packets showed up frozen. Next, the Yankee Pot Roast was so salty, I thought my arteries were going to close up on the spot. The peas and mashed potatoes helped me survive this disaster. When asked if I wanted the rest to take home, I said "no". I skipped desert. Even when I paid at the counter, I was just given my change with no "thanks". Being usually very generous with my tip, I left none. I did not feel very well the next day either. The unisex bathroom was dirty, too. I was never asked if everything was alright or if I needed anything. I felt very alienated. I will not return here for a looooong time.

West Peterborough Nightlife

• johnthemighty's Profile Photo
    Harlows

by johnthemighty Written Jul 3, 2005

Harlows is a great venue for local artists, its the only place of its kind in the area. Great sanwhiches and an excellent variety of drinks. Outside dining and Great friendly Folks Darts, and impromtu music too.

Dress Code: Shirts and shoes required

Instant Answers: West Peterborough

Comments

West Peterborough Travel Guide
Map of West Peterborough