Absecon Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Absecon

• April1985's Profile Photo

Dairy Queen: Dairy Queen...

by April1985 Written Mar 11, 2008

Oh Dairy Queen ... How do I love thee , Let me count the ways ... Dairy Queen is deff a childhood favorite ! Growing up it was always a small vanilla cone with rainbow jimmies ! Yep jimmies ! Not sprinkles... Jimmies . Its a jersey thing I guess . Those are the soft ones that look like minus signs .. sprinkles are the round hard ones , ew . Anyways , They are the best place to go for soft serve ice cream and other awesome treats. They are known for their dilly bars, hot fudge sundaes, banana splits and chocolate dipped cones! It is the perfect treat on a warm summer night !

Favorite Dish: small vanilla cone with rainbow jimmies !

G Carl Tripician Macaroons: Candy ... yum

by April1985 Written Mar 11, 2008

G Carl Tripician Macaroons, is an amazing candy shop. They have delicious chocolates, and other cute candies. A great place to get a gift. They will also ship boxes for you, anywhere you'd like. And they are wrapped in their signature dark blue gift wrap with a gold sticker.

Favorite Dish: truffles

Pitney Italian Market: Pitney Italian Market

by April1985 Written Mar 11, 2008

Pitney Italian Market is awesome. Point blank! I have been going here for years. Their italian cookies are the best, I went away to college and I missed them so much! I used to ask my parents to ship them to me in the mail . They aren't special , other italian markets make the same cookies . But its like, your moms cookies are always going to be the best , right ? Well , the italian market , is so like my mom when it comes to cookies . Home sweet home when I bite one of these bad boys . Delicious ! Also they have awesome meatballs in the deli and a great lunch special , sandwitches come with a free soda ! Y-U-M !

Favorite Dish: everything , i cant decide

Santori's Produce & Deli Mkt: Fresh Fruit

by April1985 Written Mar 11, 2008

Santori's Produce & Deli Market, is a great place to buy fresh fruit, bread, and other healthy items. I love going there because I get the feeling I am in a small town where people still rely on the small country stores like this one. Even though it is still a chain store, it has a nice mood to it. However I advice not purchasing anything on the "day old" rack. My father bought some bread and when he got home it was moldy , when he tried to return it , they refused, and said he was the one who bought it off the rack ( assuming that he knew it was moldy ) That is my only complaint . But other wise , like any market , check out what you buy , before you buy it .

Favorite Dish: Fresh Fruit

Best Food In Town: Chinese food

by April1985 Written Mar 11, 2008

Best Food In Town is really a good place to eat. It is very clean,and the owners are so nice ! I remember one time someone knocked over a bowl of uncooked rice ( they keep the pencils in there at the register ) and I started to pick it up for the owner . She was so thankful that she gave me 4 huge handfuls of fortune cookies . I guess she wanted me to have good fortune in the future ! How nice of her . Anyway , the food is really tasty and I order there all the time !

Favorite Dish: pork fried rice , general tso chicken , pepper steak , pork egg roll

• April1985's Profile Photo

Lindy Hop's Ice Cream: One Scoop ? Two Scoop ?

by April1985 Written Mar 11, 2008

Mmmm Lindy Hop's. I have been going here since I was a little girl when it used to be such a tiny little place. Well, its still tiny, but a tad bit bigger. It is a family owned place, but Lindy herself! The ice cream is delicious, and its run by basically all female high school students. They are all very friendly, and they all know how to scoop the ice cream in that perfect round ball that we all have grown to love over the years! take a trip over there for a delicious ice cream cone or malt !

Favorite Dish: Black raspberry ice cream on a pretzel cone, or a vanilla malt !

Italian Gourmet: Italian In Galloway

by April1985 Written Aug 29, 2007

I remember when this place used to be a small pizza parlor . Of course the food was better then , and chef's have changed over the years . The food is alright , I don't think it is the best though . I would chose other Italian restaurants before this one . But it is close to home , and it is a very beautiful place . There is also a bar , which used to be the smoking side , but since there is no more smoking aloud in restaurants , it is a non smoking side , so non smokers get a chance to see the beautiful decorations . I always thought that side was prettier anyway ! They also have very nice rooms where you can have private parties in .

Favorite Dish: It used to be the pizza . but now I like their chef's salad , and you can never go wrong with the chicken fingers and mozzarella sticks !

WAWA: Munchies at 1am ?

by April1985 Written Feb 13, 2007

Okay, so I know WAWA seems to be the big joke of south jersey, but, we here in jersey love wawa. When we go to other states we get confuzed and mostly depressed because you cant get a sub at 1 am ! Thats right folks, if youve got the munchies at 1 am, 3 am , or 6 am , you can drive up the street to a WAWA and get your self , a sub, sandwitch, cup of soup, rice bowl, chips, soda, ice cream, basically anything you want. Its a wonderful thing, and it is deff better than a 711 (so dont compare them, WAWA obvoisly out does them ! ) They are on ever other street, literally, WAWA is taking over the world. Honestly, I can count at least 5 around my house !

Favorite Dish: ham & cheese bagel melt breakfast sandwitch !

Rifici's Ristorante: Grab a taste of Italy

by April1985 Written Aug 29, 2006

my favorite ! brushetta

Rifici's Ristorante is a place my family goes to very often. They have delicious food and the people who work here are so polite . Half is a resturant, and the other half is a bar/take out. There is always a nice ambiance, and the food is always pleasing. I have never had a bad time here, and always went home full ! The portions are big, but very satisfying! It does get kind of chilly, so bring a sweater !

Favorite Dish: Viel or Chicken Parm & Bruchetta

Mount Fuji: Hibachi/Traditional Japanese cuisine

by April1985 Written Aug 25, 2006

Mount Fuji is awesome. I love japanese food, i think it is so healthy . this resturant was very clean , and everyone there was very nice . i felt at home here . the food was delicious , and the atmosphere was perfect . My mom and I went here and had an amazing meal !

Favorite Dish: anything chicken for me , anything sushi for my mom

Sack O Subs: 2nd in Subs

by April1985 Written Aug 25, 2006

Sack O Subs in my opinion is 2nd . because of course vic's comes first in my book .

Favorite Dish: Sack O Subs , does have a really good meatball sub , they mush the meat so you get more out of it , also the tuna is nice , its dry with oil and vinegar , and the cold subs ( ham , turkey , italian , etc ) are good as well .

• April1985's Profile Photo

Vic's Subs: South Jersey's Finest !

by April1985 Written Aug 25, 2006

OMG ... When ever I coem home to visit my parents, I always go to get a Vic's Sub. Whether I am eating in Jersey, or taking it back to NY , its always taste amazing ! I actually got my boyfriend hooked to them , and now he even says , that south jersey has the best sub's on earth ! (although we havent tried them all just yet ) Vic's is out Number 1 !!!!

Favorite Dish: I absolutly love getting two things here .

#1.) Half a cheesesteak sub, with lettuce, tomato and fried onions
    #2.) Half a tuna with lettuce, tomatow, and onions.

The cheesesteak is to die for , as well as the tuna . The tuna is a whipped tuna , and i think they use miricle whip, because it tastes so DELICIOUS , it cant be mayo !

my boyfriend loves the hot pepers on the side
    my dad loves the sweet pepers on the side
    i like them with out it

Instant Answers: Absecon

Comments

Absecon Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Absecon restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Absecon sightseeing.