Atlantic City Nightlife

My Margarita
    by cjg1
  • Liz and I enjoying Margaritaville (8/2/13)
    Liz and I enjoying Margaritaville...
  • Nightlife

Most Recent Nightlife in Atlantic City

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Margaritaville: Good Drinks & Good Times

by cjg1 Updated Aug 5, 2013

My Margarita

I enjoy visiting Margaritaville's and make it a point to stop in whenever I find one. I was actually here the day the first opened this Margaritaville in the Resorts Hotel and Casino but didn't feel like dealing with the mob scene. I recently returned with my wife to AC for the day and Margaritaville was our first stop.

The restaurant/bar is at the back of the Casino right by the boardwalk exits. The place is quite large with a bar area, two levels of dining space and an outdoor seating area. The retail shop is just outside the restaurant. We had just arrived after they stopped serving breakfast so we decided to have a seat at the bar and enjoy some Margaritas.

The bar area was pretty busy and I was surprised at the amount of people in the place. We grabbed two seats at the bar and checked out the drink offerings. I decided I wanted a Perfect Margarita and my wife ordered a Fins to the Left Margarita. Our drinks arrived quickly and we settled in to some good conversation and people watching.

The bar area was full of "interesting" characters. We had a rowdy bachelorette party next to us that were just too out of control(we wound up moving on a bit early due to their behavior). There were some guys next to them that my wife termed "sharks" since they were circling the bar looking for a stray fish to sink their teeth into. We did meet a nice guy named Ronnie who struck up a conversation with my wife taking "shop" (they'll both healthcare people) as well as travel.

We had a nice time and a few drinks before the bachelorettes proved to be too much to take. We said goodbye to our new friend and went across the boardwalk to The Landshark Bar & Grill for some food.

• AmandaM37's Profile Photo

Stay away

by AmandaM37 Written Jul 22, 2013

Went in hooters for the first time, of course you get the "welcome to hooters, can we take your photo and charge you, can we sell you a calendar etc" Then before you finish eating they are trying to rush you out. Well in the rush I left my cell phone on the table. We came back 5 minutes later only to find the phone missing. The place wasn't busy but my table was cleaned off. We asked and it seems like no one could be bothered. Well I hope the waitress who took it can sell it and make some money to pay for school to get a real job. Last time going to any Hooters, I think its cheaper and safer to go to a strip club.

Dress Code: Doesn't matter what you were here, come in as a homeless guy or drugged out to the max and you are accepted as long as you bring money.

Hooters!: good ole sexy but clean fun part 2

by machomikemd Updated Jun 22, 2011
    party

Part two of my hooters tips with more pics

My Favorite Hooters is located along the restaurant row of the tropicana hotel near the boardwalk. located along the restaurant row of the tropicana hotel near the boardwalk.This will be a two part tip with more pictures. Hooters is My all time favorite place to hang around and lounge around due mainly to the pretty, scantically clad and well endowed Hooters girls! pun was intended so thanks to the founders of hooters, the six clearwater florida enterprenuers, Lynn Stewart, Gil DiGiannantonio, Ed Droste, Billy Raneiri, Ken Wimmer, Dennis Johnson! Cheers to you all for this successful Joint Called Hooters, YEAH!. My favorite as usual is the Long Island Iced tea cocktail at $ 8 a pop and other favorite of mine is the mai tai cocktain at again $ 8 a pop. for bar chow, they have an extensive collections and are a complete meal in itself like their nearly famous chicken wings at $ 17 for 20 pieces and the Snow Crab legs at $ 19.99 plus their huge burgers at $ 12 an order or even another favorite of mine the calamari at $ 12 an order.

Dress Code: smart casual

hours: 11 a.m.-11 p.m. Sunday-Thursday; 11 a.m.-midnight Friday-Saturday

• Beer Tasting
    • Wine Tasting

• April1985's Profile Photo

A Dam Good Sports Bar: Have a Damn good time at ...

by April1985 Updated Apr 4, 2011

At A Dam Good Sports Bar , you will have a Damn good time! The music is loud! The people are nice, and the bartenders know how to get your drunk! Located in the Tropicana Casino, Your just a walk away from restaurants, other bars, and slots! Although after hanging out here, you will probably want to stay all night!

Some stuff you should know about the bar :There are two giant 110" projection and 13 plasma screen televisions, all in High Definition.(this makes for a damn good time). They have a billard room where you can play pool and relax with your drink . It is the only billard parlor in any of the casino's in Atlantic City. So remember that when your feeling the urge to shoot some balls in the corner pocket!

If you want to come during the day with the family , no worries they have a full kids menu as well . They also have a menu that has everything from beef to seafood, so if your craving something, no worries , they will have it !

Dress Code: No dress code. Its a sportsbar!

• April1985's Profile Photo

Firewaters: Get hot at ...

by April1985 Updated Apr 4, 2011

One-hundred-and-one beer varieties and a fabulous martini bar. Im not a fan of beer, but the martini bar is amazing. Its located in the back of the bar. I never knew about it until I stumbled back there one nite. And I ordered the "Purple Monkey Martini " It was SOOOO GOOD ! It has a great atmosphere, and is always fun!

Dress Code: Ladies, dress however you want. But , it is the casino, so dress nicely. Men, sorry, no boots!

• sjcherno's Profile Photo

Maloney's Uptown: The New Maloney's

by sjcherno Updated Apr 4, 2011

This is Maloney's newest spot and when it first opened, there were 3 Maloney's operating. This location in AC, the Pitney Tavern near Stockton College and the famous one downbeach in Margate. Now that the Margate tavern has closed (along with almost all of the other bars in that town) Maloney's has brought its huge crowd to AC.

In the off-season it has picked up on what was the old "Zoom" (and even for a while Tun Tavern) crowd on Wednesday nights which is now "Ladies Night." Many Stockton kids go here and other young, good looking locals. Friday is locals' night (year round) and on Saturday DJ Kenny (the big guy with the glasses and beard from the Zoo) is back playing tunes. Saturdays are a good bet year round. They also play now to the Sat. & Sun. football crowds during the day, though I haven't been here when Monday night football is on.
    It does advertise as a "Sports Bar & Grille" though I still think most people come to dance and hang out late night.

In the summer, it is fields good crowds as well, weekends get packed. Wednesdays still get busy too. Locals and regular visitors abound.

Another secret of the Maloney's of old was its good food, when it was not moonlighting as a nightclub. I haven't tried a dish from the Maloney's here yet, but Mr. Naame likes good quality so I would say a dinner here is definitely worth a shot.

Dress Code: Casual

Bare Exposure: Adult Entertainment/Strip Club in Atlantic City

by machomikemd Updated Oct 25, 2010

front

There is A Cover Charge of $ 15, absolutely no cameras or camera phones inside and even outside since they have big bouncers hence I dont have a picture of the place.

Available for: couch dancing, table dancing, lap dancing, private parties, free admission

You can Get six packs of Beer in the Store Beside it if you want to be an el cheapo since you can bring it inside without any corkage fee!

Lap Dance Starts a $ 30 per song and $ 120 for 5 straight songs, they also have a no touch policy that is strictly implemented!

Open Daily 4:00 p.m. until 4:00 a.m. and it jampacked during weekends and holidays!

Dress Code: SMART CASUAL will be Fine, they don't allow flip flops and short shorts or even cycling shorts.

only pictures taken are outside heheheh

• Luxury Travel

• Herbie59's Profile Photo

Cuba Libre @ The Tropicana: Nightlife in Atlantic City

by Herbie59 Written Aug 5, 2009

While I have not made it down to AC in a while, my best friend keeps telling me that I would absolutely love the Tropicana, and that I have to take a trip down with her at some point soon. Since I have been Latin ballroom dancing for about four years now, she said that I would have an absolute blast at Cuba Libre, one of the clubs at the Trop. I have included the link to the Tropicana below, as well as a link I found for you on Cuba Libre. (Maybe I should listen to my best friend at some point soon and take a trip down!) Have a safe trip and and enjoy! :)

(This site includes info. on price, dress, atmosphere, etc. It even says that Cuba Libre is perfect for Twentysomethings.)

Not sure how you're traveling, or from where, but check out this AFFORDABLE mode of non-stop transportation from NYC just in case you don't want to drive:

Hope that helps!

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

Martini Bar: Indulge in a Chocolate Martini

by Gypsystravels Updated Jul 29, 2009

Alice, Lisa and I enjoying our time

The Martini Bar is a great place to start, end or just hang during a visit to AC and we always make it for at least one delicious Chocolate Martini, our favorite.

During my last trip to AC we started our evening here where incidently on weekends they do usually have a live band, but didn't this night.

It's a really nice atmosphere with a huge, I mean huge selection or any type of martini you can think of.

Our favorite, the Chocolate Martini, so luscious, creamy and so decadent!!

Dress Code: The Chocolate Martini, but they have a large selection of martinis and other drinks to choose from.

• Luxury Travel
    • Spa and Resort

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

The Pool: Beautiful "Pool" Club

by Gypsystravels Updated Jul 23, 2009

Pool, cabanas and people enjoying themselves

I met my friends (who incidently were also in AC the same weekend Ferni and I were) for some girl time while Ferni played the tables. After enjoying a few Chocolate Martinis at the Martini Bar we decided to stop and check this place out.

It is quite a beautiful pool which after dark turns into a club. The Pool is a beautiful indoor swimming pool with cabanas, lockers, a sauna and of course a few bars. It's considered one of the hottest clubs in Atlantic City with a decent (okay, he was a pretty bad mixer) dj, fantastic bar surrounded by cabanas, couches and tables.

The atmosphere was quite nice, and although the crowd was quite young (early 20's-30's) we definitely had a good night dancing and having a few drinks.

There are lifeguards on duty and you can actually come in your bathing suit and take a dip in the pool or sauna.

I believe that the cover charge was $10 after 11:00 pm.

Dress Code: There didn't seem to be a particular dress code, although most people were dressed quite nice (unless they were in their bathing suits).

• Rollplay lounge: Swingers club

by rollplaylounge Written Jul 5, 2009

My wife and I wanted to get out for some adult entertainment and thats when we stumbled on rollplay lounge. We never could have emagined that such a club even existed. It is brand new and not a typical swingers club. The layout of the club is more like a lounge, yet it has many semi-private rooms for people to sneak away for adult fun. The crowd was mostly in their 30's and attractive. The beautiful staff was so freindly, they made us fit right in to the scene. We had a great time and strongly recomend rollplay as a much better alternative to the seedy stripclubs in atlantic city. We are cumming back !!

Dress Code: up-scale classy sexy.

• Music

The Casbah Night Club: The Casbah Night Club

by April1985 Written Aug 6, 2008

The Casbah Night Club is described as an unparalleled high octane experience. Normally I would disagree because most place amp up their night clubs and they turn out to be "ehh , so so" but , the Casbah is awesome. You really get that high class nightclub experience here. There are dancers that entertain you while you are dancing, who, I mean, how they retain so much energy astounds me - and I'm only 23 ! But anyway , the place is posh, with couches in the "foyer" , or I guess it's a lounge. They have private booths that you can get with bottle service. But they are right next to people , this place is crowded. Theres not like an upstairs VIP, but at least they have curtains that close. The music is loud and the place is just really awesome. Drinks are overpriced though ( but hey, its in a casino! )

Dress Code: Dress to empress - jeans accepted if fitted , like most nightclubs - no timberlands for men

The Deck at Trump Marina: The Deck at Trump Marina

by April1985 Written Aug 6, 2008

sparkles

The Deck @ Trump Marina is a nice local gathering. Many locals, such as myself come here to enjoy the live music (stage, with dancing area) - Seasonal July-August, the bands play 7 days a week. The view is beautiful right on the water. You get a nice ocean breeze, friendly, fun environment, and it's right outside of the casino. So if you get board, you can always go gamble! Ladies are free, so are guys, except for some nights there is a 10 dollar covers charge for the men :) So nice to be a lady :)

Dress Code: Cute Casual, its the Jersey Shore !

• April1985's Profile Photo

Planet Rose: Sing your heart out at ..

by April1985 Written Aug 29, 2007

Sing your heart out at planet rose.. and enjoy watching (and participating) the fine art of karaoke. Plush red couches and a very long bar, tables and even a sound proof private glass room that you can rent out for you and your friends. Great for parites, or even just a fun night out on the town! Planet Rose is described by Citysearch.com as “Berlin decadence fused with Tokyo pop and American cheese.”

Dress Code: No real dress code, just show up looking nice, I got in with jeans , but then I also got in wearing spandex. Just have your photo ID ready and your in!

Instant Answers: Atlantic City

Comments

Atlantic City Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Atlantic City nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Atlantic City sightseeing.

View all Atlantic City hotels