Brigantine Favorites

• edachsund's Profile Photo

ENJOY THE SUNSET

by edachsund Updated Jan 12, 2005

sunset at Brigantine beach

Favorite thing: Its getting chill went the day getting to dark. I went to have a peaceful walk around and end up sitting down at the beach sand and enjoying the fresh breeze from the sea. Waiting sun to set in a couple of minute time, I go on tripping. It was so peaceful and I love it very much. Seeing childrends running around, a group of family outing with their favorite dogs. It just a feeling of something peaceful.

Fondest memory: The fondest is seeing peoples running off to deep sea while the water are cold and the sunset is always be my favorite.

• RandomLion's Profile Photo

Watch out for this guy

by RandomLion Written Jun 9, 2003
    How this smell?

Favorite thing: Here's my brother after a long night of drinking and playing cards. We had a great time but man did his morning breath STINK.

Fondest memory: I've been coming to Brigantine for a long time -- going on 17 years now and every year I make new fun memories. It's a great place for sun lovers who don't mind a little breeze and a few green head flies.

Instant Answers: Brigantine

Comments

Brigantine Favorites

Reviews and photos of Brigantine favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Brigantine sightseeing.