Brigantine Restaurants

• RandomLion's Profile Photo

The Beach Bar: Ye Olde Watering Hole

by RandomLion Written Jun 9, 2003

Need I say more?

Just a few steps off the beach, the Beach bar offers your typical bar food and great drinks. Good chicken wings, but the pizza isn't that great. Stop in when you get bored, there are pool tables and shuffle bowling, a few video games and a juke box. This is real class ! ! !

Favorite Dish: All you can eat chicken wings and Yuengling on tap! Gotta love that

• April1985's Profile Photo

Steak 38: Surf & Turf is amazing !

by April1985 Written Sep 21, 2007

This is an old restaurant that was refurbished into this new place : Steak 38 . The ambiance is very old , you can tell the building has been buiilt for a while . But once you get past that and say , okay , were here to eat , and have a nice time . Then you'll be fine . I actually like the old feel to it , its dim lighting , makes for a nice atmosphere with your hunnie . I went here with my boyfriend at the time , and we both ordered the surf & turf . It was amazing . The wait staff was so friendly , and the steak was to die for ! The lobster was delicious and the only thing we were not aware of was that there were no free refils . But in a place as nice as this , that tends to happen . Either way , we had a great meal , and i would deff. go back again !

Favorite Dish: surf & turf ( filet minon & lobster tail )

• April1985's Profile Photo

Primo Pizza: PP PIZZA !

by April1985 Written Aug 25, 2006

Primo Pizza, aka PP Pizza (haha), is always the one stop we dont forget to make before going home from the beach. Once slice is pretty big, a decent side, and its filly after sleeping at the beach for hours.

Favorite Dish: P-I-Z-Z-A

Instant Answers: Brigantine

Comments

Brigantine Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Brigantine restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Brigantine sightseeing.