Hamburg Travel Guide

Hamburg Hotels

Hamburg Restaurants

• moiraistyx's Profile Photo

by moiraistyx Written Mar 23, 2009

I had last gone to a Hooters when I had gone to Ft. Lauderdale to visit my friend Jason. One night Tony and I just couldn't decide on a place to eat, or what to eat for that matter, so I said, how about wings. Much to my surprise Tony loved that idea. He told me that they had just opened a Hooters in the next town over and wanted to know if it bothered me. Why would it bother me? Of course we went. This Hooters is just like the Hooters I went to in Florida, only the Hooter girls aren't as tan. Anyway, Tony enjoyed some really, really hot wings that burned his lips, while I enjoyed the Buffalo Shrimp. They were really spicy, at least for me, but yummy. We came here a couple of other times just for some appetizers and a pitcher or 2 of Sangria. The nachos with chicken is very yummy and so are the onion rings.

Favorite Dish: ITS HOOTERS FOLKS, GUYS DON'T COME FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE WINGS AND THE BEER

LOL

• moiraistyx's Profile Photo

by moiraistyx Written Mar 23, 2009

Tony and I often went to Tony's Pizza and Pasta, mostly because all we had to do was walk across the grass to get to it. Patrick really liked their pepperoni pizza, stating that the pepperoni wasn't too spicy and wasn't super greasy. Besides the pizza, I did try their manicotti. It was very cheesy and saucy, nothing to really write home about. I have to say that the wait staff here was really nice. This is basically a mom and pop pizza joint. When we were there once, dad got mad at his son and his son quit and walked out. It was funny to see him yelling in Italian; not because of the language, but because it was so obvious that in 2 hours his son was going to come back and get a smack upside the head and go back to work. Overall, I would recommend this place for a quick slice and an ice cold drink.

Favorite Dish: The Pizza-as Patrick says, not to spicy and not to greasy.

• Hamburg Hotels

1 Hotels in Hamburg

489 Reviews and Opinions

Instant Answers: Hamburg

Comments

Hamburg Travel Guide
Map of Hamburg