Lyndhurst Travel Guide

Lyndhurst (3)
    Exterior (1)

Lyndhurst Things to Do

by gordonilla Written Oct 29, 2011

This was an unexpected find next to the hotel - I sadly was in Lyndhurst to early to attend a show and have dinner. However, one of the hotel staff has attended a performance and she tells me it is a great experience. The food and tournament is an excellent experience!

Perhaps next time! The tournament has a medieval Spanish theme and by the way you eat everything using your hands!

Exterior (1) Signage Exterior (2) The Castle Approach Show Entrance

Lyndhurst Hotels

Lyndhurst Restaurants

by gordonilla Written Oct 29, 2011

The hotel had recommended the restaurant and my colleague and I met up to go to dinner. It was a good choice, great menu excellent staff and a good wine menu mt colleague advised me.

It was an interesting place, with an entry and exit door - entry door nearest to the eating area and to exit you have to walk past the bar! Good commercial thinking Steve!

The family pride themselves on great food at affordable prices and they certainly do that - well worth visiting and enjoy the experience.

Favorite Dish: I had a salad and a 12oz Filet Mignon - it was excellent.

Exterior (night time) Interior (1) Interior (2) Salad with lemon (no dressing) 120z Filet Mignon, onions and fries

by gordonilla Written Oct 29, 2011

Although there are a number of eateries in NJ with this or a similar name - it seems that they are unconnected. I think this one is part of the Choice Hotels Group.

This is located across from the hotel I was staying at - and decided to go for some fresh air, but only a short walk away. It was was a restaurant and a bar - however it was quiet and I found that after initially being one customer of 5 others - I was the only diner in the restaurant.

The service was excellent and the menu was extensive. Reasonably priced for huge portions, and yes you can ask for a box if you cannot eat it all!

Favorite Dish: Knockwurst and all that comes with it!

Harold's Exterior Harold's Interior (1) Harold's Interior (2) Knockwurst, fries, beans, sauerkraut & vegetables salad to start

• Lyndhurst Hotels

2 Hotels in Lyndhurst

Lyndhurst Transportation

by gordonilla Written Oct 29, 2011

I had the honour not just to use the service, but I also met Eddie himself. It is a reasonably priced and very reliable service.

My hotel recommended this company. A good choice is all that I can say.

Eddie Limo & Car Service Business Card

Instant Answers: Lyndhurst

Comments

Lyndhurst Travel Guide
Map of Lyndhurst