Mays Landing Things to Do

• Things to Do
  • Things to Do
    by April1985
  • yep, thats me, going crazy at storybook land !
    yep, thats me, going crazy at storybook...

Most Recent Things to Do in Mays Landing

• April1985's Profile Photo

Storybook Land

by April1985 Updated Apr 4, 2011

yep, thats me, going crazy at storybook land !

Longer than I can remember, I have been going to storybook land. During christmas Santa would be there, and I would wait in line just sit to sit on his lap. There were rides, and adventures, and The fun just wouldnt stop. To get in you go through a castle, it truely is a magical place for children. I have so many fond memories from this place, I just can't wait until I have children of my own some day just so I cant make their dreams come true at this truely magicaly place!

Now for a little background info : It has been open for 50 years (and counting). Not only is it magical childhood intertainment, but it is also very educational. Not only can your children learn about the fairy tales you have told them while they were growing up, but they can actually experience them.

• Theme Park Trips

• April1985's Profile Photo

Hamilton Mall during Xmas

by April1985 Written Aug 25, 2006

Just walk around the mall , and look at all the decorations . Also the casino's as well as other business's get together and make ginger bread houses. They are really fun to look at , and even get ideas for your own ginger bread houses !

Instant Answers: Mays Landing

Comments

Mays Landing Things to Do

Reviews and photos of Mays Landing things to do posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Mays Landing sightseeing.