Pennsville Restaurants

• Restaurants
  • Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Pennsville

• Rhondaj's Profile Photo

The Custard Stand: I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!

by Rhondaj Written Jul 1, 2003

Memories...

This place has been here since my time began. As a kid, going to the custard stand was one of summer's highlights. If neighborhood kids got wind of your impending visit, they all became your 'best friend', hoping for an invite. My sister worked here as a teenager--Bliss! Now I take my kids here. Will they do the same some day??!

Favorite Dish: black and white custard on a regular cone please

Pier 13: Where the Locals go

by Rhondaj Updated Jan 19, 2003

There is a Cracker Barrel right off the Turnpike and 95. But it is generally very crowded because its the first place travellers see. Just another mile down the road is Pier 13. Food is better, service quicker, prices about the same.

When I was a little girl, this place used to be called the G&L Diner, which we affectionately referred to as Garbage and Leftovers.

Favorite Dish: Typical fare-the ribs are very good.

JG Cook's Riverview Inn: The "Fancy" Place in Town

by Rhondaj Written Sep 1, 2002

If I meet someone who is not from Pennsville, but has heard of the place, it's usually because they've eaten here, at the Riverview Inn.

Prices are high by Pennsville standards, but the restaurant is considered to be very nice.

Favorite Dish: We like to eat outside to enjoy the view of the Delaware River. (although some inside tables also have good views.) You can sit by the river or up on the deck. The atmosphere is much more informal here compared to inside. We like to relax with some beers and a bunch of appetizers. Especially the steamed shrimp. Sometimes there is a band to play music.

Instant Answers: Pennsville

Comments

Pennsville Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Pennsville restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Pennsville sightseeing.