Raritan Travel Guide

Satisfaction: Terrible

Good for: Business

Raritan Restaurants

by marca Updated Oct 13, 2014

My wife and I had a restaurant.com certificate to this place in Raritan boro. I had seen some of the reviews and we had postponed going here as a result. We called for a reservation on a Friday at 6:00 and were told a reservation was not necessary. The dining area is on the smaller side and a band was setting up in the corner to begin playing at 9:00. Service was attentive and we both chose an entree off the 'special's' menu.

Although the bar was busy for happy hour, they do not offer draft beer.

Favorite Dish: I had a porkchop special that was very thick and juicy. It was served over spinach and sweet pototoes....very tasty. My wife ordered a shrimp and scallops over a rousuto(SP) that she thuroughly enjoyed.

by marca Written Mar 13, 2014

This place carries both hard and softserve Welsh Farms ice creams. They are closed in the dead of winter. Check the web site for their spring opening.

During summer evenings, the corner is filled with local families enjoying their treats.

Favorite Dish: Any Ice Cream with nuts!

by marca Written Mar 13, 2014

Rather small dining room which gets very packed in the summer months. Most of the menu is seafood but they offer a few Chicken and Pasta dishes for those who do not do seafood.

Entrees run $17 - $18 and up.

After a filling dinner here, we enjoy walking the 2 blocks west to the Ice Cream shop for desert.

Favorite Dish: I usually order seafood off the daily special menu.

Instant Answers: Raritan

Comments

Raritan Travel Guide
Map of Raritan