Ventnor City Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Ventnor City

• April1985's Profile Photo

Domenico's: Authentic Italian

by April1985 Written Sep 26, 2008

Domenico's just opened this month ( september 2008 ) and let me tell you ... I drove by this place every day since it opened after work and I felt thinking , wow , a new restaurant , I really wanna check it out . And last night I went there with my Aunt , on a limb , " oh there's a new place that opened , lets check it out " and oh man , it was sooo delicious ! We both were sold on the rosemary roasted chicken with potatoes ... and im thinking its going to come on this plane plate , nothing special ... when it came out ... it was like a stew ! Chicken, onions, potatoes, sausage!!!! it was in this metal bowl that they cooked in the oven ... it was .... so beautiful ! all i could say was .. omg , i wish my camera was charged ! it was so delicious , so hot , fresh out of the oven ! it took a little long to get to us , but that is probably because they actually cook their food from scratch here ! and well worth the wait ! The bread they gave us , was delicious Italian bread and the dipping sauce , it was like i was eating bruchetta ! it was cooked peppers and onions and zucchini ! soooo gooood .... I can not wait to go back here with my boyfriend .. it's my new favorite place !

Favorite Dish: the bread with peppers, onions and zucchini that comes when you sit down ! haha , and the roasted rosemary chicken with potatoes !

• April1985's Profile Photo

Sack-o-Subs: Sack-o-Subs

by April1985 Updated Aug 6, 2008

Sack-o-Subs is a south jersey favorite. They're everywhere around here. Well this one is in walking distance of my home, so it's a favorite around here! Yey for Sack-o-Subs! YUM !

Favorite Dish: cheesesteak w/ lettuce, tomato, and fried onions or tuna w/ lettuce, tomato and onions

Instant Answers: Ventnor City

Comments

Ventnor City Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Ventnor City restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Ventnor City sightseeing.