Know about this? Rate It!
For those of you who are interested in temples, the Mormon church has a temple located in Albuquerque. It is one of more than 120 temples worldwide that the church has built. The exterior of the temple is Deseret Rose precast concrete, with the base being Texas pearl granite. Only those members who are worthy are allowed to enter, but you are free to walk and enjoy the beautiful landscaped grounds which are free to the public
- Family Travel
Murals, murals everywhere
Murals are found mostly in a swath either side of Central Ave (formerly Route 66) - most are very unique and new ones are always popping up.
- Arts and Culture
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Albuquerque Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Talawakele Hotels
- West Hollywood Hotels
- Island Beach State Park Hotels
- Kaimuki Hotels
- Bukit Fraser
- Jamaica Off The Beaten Path
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- San Francisco Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Quebec Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path
- Ottawa Off The Beaten Path