Santa Ana Cafe: Great salad
The salad I had for a late lunch was so colorful and full of flavor.
Great service with a super friendly staff.
Sushi King: Sushi!!
Japanese cuisine and sushi located in downtown Albuquerque. If you're into raw fish, which I'm not, this place seems pretty happenin'.
- Business Travel
- Food and Dining
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
El Pinto: El Pinto
Awesome place to have diner with friends and family. Brunch on Sundays is also absolutely fabulous
Favorite Dish: Chile !!!!
great food, meet lots of people, favorite student hang out
Favorite Dish: Breakfast - 24hrs a day
never leave without a hot cinnamon roll !!!
La Hacienda Restaurant.: La Hacienda Restaurant.
Free chips and salsa for appetizers. Out door dining in Old Town near the Plaza.
Favorite Dish: Free Sopapillas that came at the end of the meal were excellent.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.