Know about this? Rate It!
I should say that you really have to have a transpo arrangement if you don't have car in New Mexico. The taxi was really hard to find and it's so expensive....
We ask the hotel receptionist to call a taxi for us going to the nearest mall. Only about 4 kms. from our Hotel. It took us about 20 min waiting for the taxi and travel time will be just about a few minutes. And it cost us US$12 dollars. Our problem gets worst when we went home late. We tried to contact the cab (thru his given calling card) but unfortunately it was closed (8-4pm only)....whew. We called the hotel again and told to get a cab for us. We waited for another 20-30 min and paid US$10.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Albuquerque Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Batu Pahat Hotels
- Boca Chica Key
- Vijayawada Hotels
- Arcadia Beach State Recreation Site Hotels
- Arecibo Hotels