Cloudcroft Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Cloudcroft

• HispanicYob's Profile Photo

Texas Pit BBQ: Mountain BBQ

by HispanicYob Written Feb 2, 2013

Nestled along James Canyon Highway, Texas Pit BBQ was my next stop for eats on my second visit to Cloudcroft in Feburary 2013, having previously tried Big Daddy's Diner, which was good. But this time I wanted to try something different, and settled down to eat here. Service was quick and the food was very good, and not too bad of a value. I liked it, especially compared to some BBQ restaurants back in Albuquerque. There's a cozy little fireplace that warms the whole dining area and a flat screen TV for viewing your favorite game! For my first visit, I was very satisfied.

Favorite Dish: The shredded beef dinner is what I had, the sauce was tangy and the beef was shredded just right!

Texas Pit BBQ Inside Texas Pit BBQ Shredded beef dinner Poster inside the restaurant
    • Singles

• HispanicYob's Profile Photo

Big Daddy's Diner: Good hometown grub!

by HispanicYob Written Jan 25, 2013

We came to Cloudcroft on a random day adventure and had seen the reviews for Big Daddy's Diner and decided to give it a go. Friendly service and good food! They even make all their desserts from scratch. I was too full, but my friend got the apple pie and the cookies, which were great! I had a go at the Old Fashioned Club and that was nice and filling, with the homemade chips that were amazing! Definitely stop here when you're in town. Keep in mind that parking is somewhat limited, but don't let that discourage you from a great place with great people and good food!

Favorite Dish: There's a huge variety of eats to choose from, from sandwiches to Mexican food. I had the Old Fashioned Club which was pretty good and filling!

The outside of the diner Old Fashioned Club! The interior of the restaurant An old bear lives here with his honey! Another exterior shot of the restaurant
    • Singles

• Basaic's Profile Photo

Jamocha Bean: Good Coffee

by Basaic Updated Apr 4, 2011

The Jamocha Bean serves cool smoothies, hot coffees, Breakfast and light foods and pastries. They have books on site so you can sit and relax for a while or get your items to go. Bring in your laptop and enjoy the free wireless internet.

Favorite Dish: I'm old-fashioned about my coffee. The regular coffee was good.

Jamocha Bean

• Basaic's Profile Photo

Rebecca's: Fine Dining in Cloudcroft

by Basaic Written May 29, 2009

Rebecca's is located inside the lodge and boasts and award-winning chef. The restaurant is named after The Lodge's resident ghost. Rebecca's serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, as well as an elaborate Sunday brunch. The menu is varied and the food very good. There is also a grand piano with a musician playing during dinner. "Rebecca's dress code is Resort Casual for breakfast and lunch. Although dinner in Rebecca's is considered "Fine Dining" Resort Casual wear is acceptable." That is from their website, I am not sure what "resort casual" is.

Favorite Dish: Try the seafood

Rebecca's
    • Golf
    • Spa and Resort

• Dave's Cafe: Best burger I have ever had!!

by mugglesbee Written May 25, 2009

Dave's Cafe is a very small cafe on the boardwalk. Our family of 5 stumbled into this wonderful place last summer. They have the best burgers I have ever had in my life!! Family friendly and so affordable!! We will be there this summer as much as we can!!! My husband loves reuben and the home made fries are to die for!!!

Favorite Dish: The willy burger---spicy and awesome!!

• Hiking and Walking

• One of the few down sides of...

by trey10 Written Oct 5, 2002

One of the few down sides of cloudcroft is that there are no quality eating places. There is a barbecue place and a bar/dinner in town. The reason ther isn't much more is the towns policy on francises. Cloudcroft is a small community and doesn't wish to see fast food and other big corporation enter their town.

Instant Answers: Cloudcroft

Comments

Cloudcroft Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Cloudcroft restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Cloudcroft sightseeing.