Deming Restaurants

by Basaic

Most Recent Restaurants in Deming

Deming Truck Terminal: Classic diner food and selections from India

by DawnDesert Written Jun 30, 2014

From the club, to the enchiladas, curry, and roti...there is pretty much something for everyone here.

Favorite Dish: Depends on mood, sometimes I want Indian, sometimes Mexican, or just simple diner food including the french dip sandwich. I like the hot green enchiladas, club sandwhich (and Indian buffet when it is open).

The Patio Cafe: Not a chain burger place

by DawnDesert Written Nov 11, 2012

They have so many things from sandwiches and pasta, from turf to surf, salad, dessert, and flavored sodas, coffees, and teas. It is a small restaurant, about 7 tables inside and a few outside on the patio.

Favorite Dish: The burgers are nice and juicy, local meat and you can even get the burger size cut in half! I usually only eat half and left overs later are so good.

Irmas Mexican Restaurant: Always send and take visitors here

by DawnDesert Written Nov 11, 2012

You really get your money's worth, and goodness even if you aren't in the mood to eat, they have flan! Seriously though, get the number 14, green, with a fried egg on top. Great free, local-made salsa and chips to munch on while waiting, too!

Favorite Dish: The enchiladas with a fried egg on top. Yes it sounds odd until you try it, even for one such as me who is not interested in the taste of fried eggs-be adventurous! From what I have tried though, they can't seem to make anything bad.

• Basaic's Profile Photo

Palma's Italian Grill: Now That's Italian

by Basaic Updated Apr 21, 2009

Palma's

I asked at the hotel where was a good place to eat. The young man at the counter recommended a Mexican Place but I wasn't in the mood for Mexican. I then remembered seeing an Italian Place down by the historic downtown section. I drove over to Palma's Italian Grill. Now I have high standards for Italian food having lived there for over 4 years and having had numerous meals cooked for me by Italian friends. This was not bad at all and was better than I expected in a small city in New Mexico. I had Veal Parmesan which was very good although not the best I've ever had. The portions were huge and I had to take some to go. The spagetti was good too. The decor was nothing outstanding but if you want some pretty good Italian food with huge portions, stop here. Palma's is located in an historic building.

Favorite Dish: Veal Parmesan

• Sleepysmith's Profile Photo

The Pink Store: The best Mexican food is in Mexico

by Sleepysmith Updated Jun 22, 2007

About a 25 minute drive South of Deming is the town of Palomas Mexico. Cross the border and on the left is the Pink Store. I had pork in the locally famous red chili sauce and it was fantastic. Another treat is in Mexico, the soft drinks are made with real sugar and several in our group enjoyed them.

Favorite Dish: Everything looked good. My rule of thumb is what is the local culture known for. This being one of the premier chili growing regions of the world, go with the chili sause (green for those with milder tastes and red for the more daring).

Instant Answers: Deming

Comments

Deming Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Deming restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Deming sightseeing.