Ruidoso Nightlife

by lashr1999

Most Recent Nightlife in Ruidoso

• Quarters: Didn't serve us

by MissNM Written Mar 21, 2008

Went in to get a cold beer on a warm day. A waitress never came by. Went to the bar to order a drink. The bartender turned away to answer the phone - although it wasn't ringing.

We looked around the bar and it was filled with Anglos. Considering most of the tourists appeared to be from New Mexico - it was amazing that they blatently avoided serving a hispanic.

• lashr1999's Profile Photo

Quarters: Quarters

by lashr1999 Written Oct 29, 2005
    Quarters

Later, we headed back into town and one of the locals said Quarters was the place to go. When we headed there it was still pretty early. We drank and played a bit of foosball. I talked with an administrator of a correctional facility in New Mexico. It turns out several people came to unwind from this facility after work. It was funny I told them I was a PA at a correctional facility in NY and the next minute they were offering me a job. The pay was better, however for right now I like NY too much. Roy played some pool. We talked to some girls by the bar, danced and had a good time. There were 3 guys dressed up in70’s styled suits and glasses that were fun. When they started dancing to Thriller they had most of the bar clapping for them. I was pretty funny to see the moon walk again. All in all Quarter’s was pretty good and it gets packed later at night.

• Study Abroad

Instant Answers: Ruidoso

Comments

Ruidoso Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Ruidoso nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Ruidoso sightseeing.