Bath Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Bath

• onewithjoy's Profile Photo

Island Brew Cafe: Kona Coffee and a Tropical Cafe

by onewithjoy Written Nov 1, 2009

When I walked into Island Brew Cafe, I felt as if I had walked into summer. It was brightly decorated with a tropical them, and the service was friendly, too.

Favorite Dish: Since it was lunchtime, I had the Chicken Pesto Panini, and a cup of Kona coffee. Both were delicious. The coffee was good quality and well made. I'm picky about coffee. It wasn't very crowded, but it was just 11:00- not lunchtime yet, for most people. Since that is the only time I went, I can't tell you about the other items on the menu, but I noticed that they have a daily special and a homemade soup of the day.

• Business Travel

• davecallahan's Profile Photo

Chat-a-Whyle: Local Favorite

by davecallahan Written Feb 20, 2007

This is the local favorite where many of the Bath shop workers stop for coffee or lunch. They advertise that everything is homemade and fresh. The first time we visited, they were celebrating there 10th anniversary (2003). We were in a hurry and got coffee to go. Next time we visited we had breakfast and one of their famous sticky buns (large and sticky, a ton of calories).

restaurant enterance

Instant Answers: Bath

Comments

Bath Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Bath restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Bath sightseeing.