Bronx Restaurants

• Restaurants
    by Gypsystravels
    Scallops in a wince sause with linguini
    by Gypsystravels
    Salad included with my entree

Most Recent Restaurants in Bronx

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Brisas del Caribe #2: Cheap and Oh so good in Parkchester

by cjg1 Written Apr 13, 2004

This is a wonderful place I was shown one day. I love it. The food is very cheap. It is very good. And its much easier than cooking for one's self.

Favorite Dish: I can't really tell you my favorites. I have to admit I liked almost everything I ever ate here. It was all new to me. I had never had food like this. A wonderful VT led event in my life.

• Areas: City Island, Little Italy, Pelham Bay, more: Loads of different types of good restaurants

by Cottes Written Mar 31, 2004

Plenty of areas to eat some fine food:
    Areas: City Island, Little Italy, Pelham Bay, Tremont Ave. (E & W), Riverdale, Morris Park and lots more. Visit the Bronx official home page at: http://www.ilovethebronx.com/ or

David Cottes

Favorite Dish: Italian, Latin, Chinese, Greek, Soul food and much much more!

• Adventure Travel
    • Golf
    • Cycling

• The Riverdale Garden Restaurant, Wine bar, Bakery: Wood Burning Fireplace and Spacious Flower Garden

by chefsherm Updated Mar 15, 2004

The wood burning fireplace and the spacious flower garden make this place worth a visit. Also the food is cooked by a CIA graduate and his wife does the baking.
    Using seasonal ingredients to create simple, satisfying food, the chef visits each table. The cafe section shows off the desserts and coffee/tea selections. Entertainment will be offered throughout the week, with Opera night, Jazz night, Open Mike, Middle Eastern Night and R & B night. Call for schedule.

Favorite Dish: Mushroom risotto, Butternut squash soup, Slow roasted Beets with goat cheese, Salmon seared with fennel, rosemary and orange, Braised Short Ribs, Chocolate cake with housemade ice cream, Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting, Cheese cake with fresh raspberry sauce.

• Wine Tasting
    • Music

Instant Answers: Bronx

Comments

Bronx Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Bronx restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Bronx sightseeing.