Tenzan, Brooklyn

5 out of 5 stars 1 Reviews

7116 Eighteenth Avenue 718-621-3238

Wonderful sushi is eaten here!
    by TempNomad
  • TempNomad's Profile Photo

Tenzan: Bensonhurst Sushi...Absolutely Amazing

by TempNomad Written Aug 12, 2003

This place is relatively new. It is such a treat, and I've brought friends from Miami, New Jersey, Manhattan, Massachusetts, and Los Angeles...everyone agrees that it rocks!

They have private party rooms available. You know the kind...with the light you switch on when you need something. They also have traditional western tables - not to worry! The atmosphere is a comfortable mix between refined and neighborhoody. I just love it. We go about once a week.

They have great Udon Soups, wonderful cold sake served in boxes, and a huge variety of sashimi and sushi - cooked and raw. I'm a vegetarian, and they have plenty for me to order as well.

Favorite Dish: My boyfriend usually gets a platter or shares a love boat with someone...he's pretty discriminating when it comes to sushi, and he's always very happy. I always order the vegetarian dragon roll (mango on top of rice filled with avocado, cucumber, and other veggies) and sometimes a beauty roll. They also have wonderful edamame.

I also love that it's very reasonable. The love boat for two is just under $40, and a recent dinner for six with sake came to under $140. We couldn't even finish everything!

Wonderful sushi is eaten here!

Instant Answers: Brooklyn