Brookville Things to Do

Most Recent Things to Do in Brookville

• April1985's Profile Photo

Visit Long Island University - C.W. Post Campus !

by April1985 Written Aug 27, 2006

some flowers in the garden by the manion

This is where I attend school. Its a lovely place. The landscapes are amazing. After all they should be, thanks to our tuition. It is a very expensive school, and I will be paying for it well into my 50's. None the less, you should still check it out, it makes for great pictures. On the great lawn, you will find the mansion, which is what grabs most peoples attention. Also be sure to tale a walk down the chipmunk trail, and all over the rest of campus, cw post has 20 acre's which is actually an arboretum . CW Post campus is one of the most beautiful campus' in the nation. There are over 4000 tree's, and sometimes being a student we take for granted just how amazing our campus is. but really, its amazing!

• April1985's Profile Photo

The Tilles Center

by April1985 Written Jul 24, 2006

The Tilles Center is located on the Long Island University, C.W. Post Campus. It is a beautiful campus, and a beautiful building. Because I am a student, I was able to walk right over to the Tilles center to see the ballet, "swan lake" It was an amazing performance, something that everyone should go see.

Instant Answers: Brookville

Comments

Brookville Things to Do

Reviews and photos of Brookville things to do posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Brookville sightseeing.