Commack Travel Guide

by April1985

Commack Things to Do

• April1985's Profile Photo

by April1985 Written Aug 31, 2006

Cousins Paintball is a really great place to go with a group of friends. I went there for my 20th birthday. My boyfriend Marcus bought me my own gun, and we had a bunch of our friends go out there and shoot eachother ! They have tons of fields, and they start off flat, and gradually grow larger, and higher. There are hills, and holes, and buckets and forts. You can hide behind them, and crawl between barells. Its tons of fun, at the end you get to play in this really small gated field, and its just crazy. The ref wears bright orange, so dont shoot him or you will be disqualified. Once your shot, you have to go sit out, and remember to put your plug in the gun (its bright yellow) and have your hands in the air .. everyone will know your out and they wont shoot you. (if they do, theyre out!) Its a great time, I went in April of course, and it was hot out, especially with all the clothes I had on. (for padding of course) ... hey- laugh but it didnt hurt when I got hit ! (which was only 2 times , thank you , thank you)

Anyways - Its great fun, a deffinate awesome thing to do on a weekend!

Commack Hotels

Commack Restaurants

• mingomatic's Profile Photo

by mingomatic Written Oct 6, 2010

Long Island does not have many authentic, super fresh japanese food places. Some people think they do, but they don't. This is one of the few best ones that is real "Japanese style" high quality fish.

The chefs are stringent and knowledgeable. They will tell you all about the fish you are eating. I usually come here and just let them prepare whatever they want for me. You're likely to get a larger variety of fish if you sit at the sushi bar and let the chef give you whatever. Be sure to buy him a sake or a beer if you like his service.

One secret of Kurofune: the desserts are made in-house. The green bean ice cream was amazing!!

Favorite Dish: Try the fatty tuna. You will be hooked!

Instant Answers: Commack

Comments

Commack Travel Guide
Map of Commack