Cooperstown What to Pack

Best Rated What to Pack in Cooperstown

• mingomatic's Profile Photo

It can get cold

by mingomatic Written Oct 5, 2010

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: I came around september and in the mornings, it's quite cold. You might want to bring a jacket and long sleeve shirts as it was about 50 degrees in the morning and low 60's in the day in September.

Toiletries and Medical Supplies: If you want to stay in a B&B I'm sure you might want to bring your own types of shaving cream and such. I stayed at a Best Western so I didn't need soaps or anything of my own. They had everything a standard hotel has.

Photo Equipment: Definitely bring a camera and/or a camera phone to take pics of all the foliage and unique barns in the area.

• Daisiedoll's Profile Photo

Pack Everything! Not a store in Site!

by Daisiedoll Written Jun 20, 2004

Miscellaneous: I forgot my bathing suit and our hotel had a great pool. We choose to drive an hour to the only real town around. They had a teeny tiny mall and a Wal-Mart. Unfortunately, as it was late summer, the Wal-Mart had no suits in my size.

There was a supermarket, chinese place, dollar store and a chain fast food place in our hotel "comples". If you couldn't find what you needed there, you were out of luck!

So my advice is bring whatever you think you might need. Don't think you can pick something up there because it's small town and hicksville all the way.

Instant Answers: Cooperstown

Comments

Cooperstown What to Pack

Reviews and photos of Cooperstown what to pack posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Cooperstown sightseeing.