Forest Hills Travel Guide

Continental Avenue
    by ForestqueenNYC

Forest Hills Restaurants

• Best Italian Food in Forest Hills

The food is delicious! Especially the seafood! Everything is prepared fresh! The ambience is very nice, especially on a nice evening, the outdoor seating is great! Tuesday Buffet and Sunday Brunch give you the best bang for the buck! The location is great, right next door to the Midway Movie Theatre. They also offer FREE PARKING! Favorite dish =...

• Bonelle - Delicious pastry

Fantastic pastries. French, baked by egyuptians (we ARE ub BYC after all).The best apple turnover we have ever had, and their best edibles are equal to or surpass the pastries weve had in Vienna, Austria.

• Excellent Little Restaurant, My Favorite

After Balthazar's in SoHo, this is my favorite restaurant of all restaurants that I have been to in NYC. Admittedly I have not gone to any of the top ones that you read about, nor have I gone to the trendy ones where the "it" people go. So maybe my word doesn't mean much here. But if you happen to be in Queens anywhere along the F, E, or R subway...

• My Neighborhood Diner

T Bone is my favorite neighborhood diner. I go there a lot. It feels very cozy to me and by now they know me. Sometimes I see the same people there. For me, it is a great experience to go there because it is a very comforting place. I can't explain why. When I feel lonely, I head over there. I almost always get a cheese burger. I love it even...

• Excellent Pizza

Although I don't think they are particularly friendly at Nick's, they do serve a delicious thin crust pizza. Just don't plan on lingering afterwards. If you want to linger bypass Nick's and walk up towards Queens Boulevard and stop in at the pizza part of Portofino's. You can sit their for as long as you want.

• Pretty Good Pastry

If you are out in Forest Hills and get a yearning for something sweet, you might want to stop by Bonelle's Pastry Shop. Their pastries border on the style of what you might find in a patisserie. I particularly like the petit fours.

Forest Hills Transportation

• o00o's Profile Photo

by o00o Written Apr 3, 2003

Cycling aroung forest was great. Old design houses, friendly people made my stay in Forest Hills unforgatable.

Forest Hills Warnings and Dangers

• by adam12345 Written Jul 30, 2008

Be careful what side of the street you park on. $45 ticket if you park on the wrong side monday or tuesday- all other days no problem but, during mon & tues, every other side of the street is vacant of cars from 830-10. you can spend over an hour finding a spot. 64th rd between 108 & Queens blvd.

• Business Travel

Forest Hills Sports & Outdoors

• NG before NG

A church and a fire fighting stone at the front of the Forest Hills Church playground. It might be a good idea to take some funny photos.

• NG 5

This time the camera man SHIN claimed that he was so excited and pressed the shutter in wrong timing. He strongly requests to re-do.

• NG 7

The 'kicking' was just OK but the angles were NG. So non of them perfect and lastly we gave up as we were running out of time to Harlem.

Instant Answers: Forest Hills

Comments

Explore Deeper into Forest Hills
Caribbean Food